Gwaltney Original Chicken Hot Dogs, 8 count, 16 oz
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$10.03 List price $13.57Save $3.54
- Reduced Price$256.50 List price $333.45Save $76.95
- Reduced Price$70.38 List price $90.34Save $19.96
- Reduced Price$17.08 List price $23.19Save $6.11
- Reduced Price$49.66 List price $65.61Save $15.95
- Reduced Price$40.92 List price $55.38Save $14.46
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Gwaltney Original Chicken Hot Dogs:
- 40% lower fat than Gwaltney's beef franks
- America's No. 1 chicken hot dogs
Ingredients: Mechanically Separated Chicken, Water, Corn Syrup, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less of: Flavorings, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Phosphates, Encased In Beef Collagen.
Explore this item
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||70|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 8 G||12|
|Saturated Fat 2.5 G||13|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 30 Mg||10|
|Sodium 530.0 Mg||22|
|Total Carbohydrate 5 G||2|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 1 G|
|Protein 6 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes, they are pre-cooked. In a standarded microwave (1000W), wrap them loosely in a damp paper towel. Qty. 1: 45 seconds; Qty. 2: 1 minute; Qty. 3: 1:15 minutesby Sabien6/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?