I bought one and it has worked great. clear pic and video. The sound and mic work awesomely. Best cam and easy to set up.
About This Item
- Live 180-degree 1080p HD video monitoring: Offers extreme wide angle viewing of the environment, live, from the phone app. It’s 180o field of view lets the user see 50% more of their environment than most other security cameras. View the room by finger swiping the screen in the desired direction or move the phone in the desired viewing direction.
- Night vision: Monitors and protects your home 24x7. It’s IR LED’s deliver clear video at night or in dark, shady areas.
- PIR Motion detection: Arm the system from the app and precision PIR (passive infrared) sensors will precisely detect motion, then instantly trigger instant phone alerts and the recording of the motion detection event.
- 90dB Siren: Arm the 90dB siren from the app and it will to blare when motion is detected, delivering a true deterrent to intruders. Phone alerts are also triggered and video of the event is recorded.
- Flexible Mounting Options: Place the camera on a flat surface or use the magnetic hanging ball mount to hang the camera on any wall or ceiling.
- AC/DC Power Options: Flexibly power the camera via battery (AA, not included) or a 10-foot power cord.
- Weather-Resistant: The rugged, weatherized camera is IP-65 rated, which provides protection against extremes in cold, heat and moisture.
- Talk and Listen: Advanced speaker and microphone system enables the user to both listen in and broadcast their voice into the room from their phone.
- Geo-fencing: Auto-arming feature utilizes GPS technology to automatically arm or disarm the Guardzilla 360 camera when the user’s smartphone exits or enters the geo-fence perimeter.
- Cloud Storage: Video recordings of motion events are automatically captured. Viewing options include 8 second videos stored for 2 days (free), 30 second videos stored for7 days ($4.99/mo, $49.99/yr) and 30 second videos stored for 30 days ($8.99/mo, $89.99/yr).
- Android- and Apple iOS- compatible: Download the free Android or Apple iOS app
- Simple Setup: Sets up in minutes with no hub required – just plug it in, download the free app, enter home wifi password and it’s ready to go.
- Universal Guardzilla App: All Guardzilla products can be run off the same Guardzilla phone app.
- Multi-User and -Unit Support: Supports multiple users and security cameras (up to 8 cameras from the app). Multiple users can monitor the same camera - perfect for your spouse, kids and roommates.
- No monthly fees
- One year limited warranty
- Smartphone for set-up: iPhone (supports iOS 9.0 and above) or Android (supports 5.0 and above)
- WiFi Internet: 2.4 GHz
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
3.40 x 3.30 x 2.50 Inches
Easy set up. I like having the option to use AA batteries or be able to plug it in. Camera picture is great, especially at night. Well worth the money.
Both Stopped Working
I purchased 2 of these and each one worked great for a few days, but by day 15 did not work how it was supposed to . One just stopped working completely, the other stopped recording clips. Both had about a 6 second lag, at first, to start recording. Later, I would not get an alert for 1 or 2 hours after motion was detected. I was so excited about these little wireless security cams when I bought them, but it turned into great disappointment. The only reason I gave 2 stars (instead of 1 star) was because they were great the few days they worked.
Do not waste your money. The camera takes good video. The problem is the app. When you get a notification itâs a 50/50 shot on wheather or not the app will let you connect to the camera. I get notifications from the camera but i cant log in to see the video. The app says there is no internet connection but yet you still get movment notifications This seems to be a common problem according to other reviews on other sites.
Very short wifi range. 3 out of 5 bars on my phone at location of camera, but camera does not connect to wifi. only 50 to 75 ft away from router outside concrete wall
Worked for the first day. I've had it for 4 days and it didn't record what I needed it to. Luckily I got home at the right time. I will be returning it and getting a different brand.
More like Crapzilla.
App keeps crashing and will not stay connected. Other wifi devices in the area and further away have no issues.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question