Customers also viewed these products
- $25.56 Was $27.89Save $2.33
- from $3.49
- Reduced Price
- from $8.90
- Reduced Price$28.09
Griffin CinemaSeat Car Mount for iPad mini, Car headrest case for iPad mini
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$11.96 List price $39.99Save $28.03
- Reduced Price$9.79 List price $29.99Save $20.20
- Reduced Price$6.61 List price $9.92Save $3.31
- Reduced Price$19.00 List price $69.99Save $50.99
- $41.95 Was $44.99Save $3.04
- Reduced Price$6.79 List price $13.58Save $6.79
- Reduced Price$3.68 List price $34.99Save $31.31
- Reduced Price$8.15 List price $49.99Save $41.84
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Make your iPad mini the perfect in-car entertainment system.
CinemaSeat includes cutouts for easy access to screen, controls and ports. On the back, an adjustable strap routes around your headrest and holds CinemaSeat in place. Now your iPad mini is perfectly positioned for backseat riders to watch videos, listen to music, play games, and more.
|Recommended Use:||iPad mini|
|Compatible Devices:|| |
Apple - iPad mini
|Manufacturer Part Number:||GB36142|
|Compatible Brands:||For Apple|
|Assembled Product Weight:||0.50 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.40 x 1.10 x 10.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This product was made specifically for iPad mini, but depending on the model of Samsung Galaxy you have, it might fit. I'd recommend comparing the dimensions of your device to those of the iPad mini. As for the fit of the headrest, the cinema seat was designed to fit the posts that the headrest is attached to, not the headrest itself. As long as your headrest can be raised and lowered on metal posts, CinemaSeat should fit just fine.by Griffin Technology Q&A7/22/2014Written by a verified representative from Griffin Technology Q&AWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $49.19 List price $69.88Save $20.69
- from $12.95
- from $5.62
- from $9.81
- from $5.59
- $4.99 Was $6.97Save $1.98