Gifting note: This item ships in the manufacturer's original packaging. If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents.
Customers also considered
- Clearance$63.57 List price $77.61Save $14.04
- Reduced Price$32.97 List price $75.00Save $42.03
- Reduced Pricefrom $23.10
- $14.92 Was $15.94Save $1.02
- $12.56 Was $18.09Save $5.53
- from $40.00
- $19.88 Was $39.73Save $19.85
- $39.97 Was $53.90Save $13.93
- $27.47 Was $29.51Save $2.04
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Create and plant your dream harvest with the Greenland Gardener Garden Bed Kit. Ideal for those with little yard space, this package makes it simple to grow a variety of herbs, flowers and vegetables. The raised garden bed kit assembles easily without tools, allowing you to plan for a successful crop. The material is very durable and will not decay like other systems. Environmentally safe, the system is constructed from recycled wood and plastic. Whether you're a budding grower or a seasoned horticulturist, the elevated garden bed kit will be a good fit for you. Start saving money and begin to grow and harvest fresh-tasting herbs for delicious sauces. Grow crisp, pesticide-free vegetables to give to friends and family. You can even make a profit from the tasty vegetables that you grow. Invite your kids to participate in the planting fun for a hands-on educational experience.
Discover your green thumb today and explore the fun cultivating possibilities with the Greenland Gardener Garden Bed Kit.
Greenland Gardener Garden Bed Kit:
- Made from recycled wood and plastic
- Will not rot and decay
- Assembles easily with no tools
- Size: 42"L x 42"W x 6"H
- Pair with other Greenland Gardener Raised Garden Bed Kits
- Ideal for herbs, flowers or vegetables
|Manufacturer Part Number:||105981|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||42.00 x 42.00 x 6.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- We stacked our 2 sets - we purchased 4 hinges with about 4 screws on each side hinge sides (a total lf 8 screws each hinge) for holding planks together. They are hinged in the middle - so far so good. They hold more soil and stack higher - but really - 8 inches is not that high! However shopping around - these are competitively priced.by ConqueressWon5/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Sherry19196/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby brenda1236/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!by wowhavanese5/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes they absolutely are stackableby jc275/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES, I just bought "mending plates" at Walmart too, they cost 1.59 for a pack of 4. Stacked the garden beds, screwed the plates in and I was good to go. This is one the of nicest raised garden beds I have found and for a great price too. : )by LisaK3167/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can stack them, contact the company and they will mail you the clips free of charge.by MDPlano4/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (24) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I bought 6 of them and stacked one on top of another to have three 12 inch beds. You really need that much depth if you plan to plant things like tomatoes. They are really easy to stack and they stay in place after you fill them.by WSICO6/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought four of these kits. Two came with connectors that allowed you to stack them. I will mention that in our hot climate that a couple of the sides are a bit pushed outward from the soil inside. They are only one deep. Look at the box to make sure you have the set that come with the two 'story' connectors.by UAHMom9/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The box it comes in says that it is, but I have not tried this myselfby Burke823/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No bottom. Just four sides with corner connectors.by CakeLadytryingtogarden5/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They have no bottom.by VirginiaLadie5/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Dear Debbie, these beds have no bottom. They are basically a 4 sided frame, approximately 4 inches deep. The outer dimensions are 3 1/2 ft. by 3 1/2 ft. square. Hope this helps.by Pwca5/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- BOTTOM IS OPENby TIGERJES8/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no bottom. Just 4 sides and 4 corner connectors. They suggest covering the grass/dirt with newspaper before filling with soil.by MotherofTwoGirlsinPA4/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- openby lovinagoodbuy8/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Openby Tryingtogrowmyownfood4/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No bottom. You put weed blocking fabric or newspaper on the bottom before putting the dirt in.by char78783/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Openby Ladydar653/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are open. I noticed that some people say they buy 2 and stack them because they have plants that need to be 6" deep - we just rototilled the ground underneath. We've had no problems with our vegetables. These beds are great!by An anonymous customer4/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. You can stack 2 units, one on top of the other.by VirginiaLadie8/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've spent a couple weeks researching these kits. The short answer is not with what is included when you buy this kit from Walmart. The long answer is that if you go to the manufacturers site ( greenlandgardener.com ) has the 3 way connector brackets that should allow you to connect 2 gardens. Their site has a 42" x 84" x 8" garden that seems to be essentially 2 gardens connected with the exception being that the latter garden is 8" deep.by laukie5/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Dear Pambh, unfortunately, it does not appear that you can attached the boards to this specific bed lengthwise. The reason is because the corner 'attachers' are designed to only accompany boards placed at square angles. I'd love to see a longer, thinner bed offered as well! Perhaps a 4 ft long by 2 ft. wide, or even a bit longer! They would have to design the bed corner attachers differently for this. Hope this helps.by Pwca6/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so. The corner connectors are shaped to make a right angle. Unless you can figure out some way to connect them to make them double the sides??? Or you could just put them very close together.by MotherofTwoGirlsinPA5/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are 4 x 4 ft, the width and length are both 4 ft. If you are asking if they could be made bigger by getting another one to connect to it, the answer is no. The only way you can add another one to it is by stacking another just like it on top and making it deeper. A single one is 6 inches deep.by lovinagoodbuy5/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Tryingtogrowmyownfood3/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Greenland makes the single bed,double bed, & tiered bed. I have 3 single beds so I would have the ease of walking around them for weeding & tending to the veggies. No back breaking over reaching work.by char78788/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Greenland Gardener makes a Double Bed Garden Kit that measures 84' x 42' x 8', but I dont know if Walmart sells it. You can check with them. greenlandgardener.comby vegasgirl1955/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. The corner connectors would not work lengthwise. However, you can plant them side by side and have a little path between. :)by atomicfletcher9/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i would say no. the pieces that hold the corners together could not be used to connect two for a straight run. unless you could connect them another way but the corners it comes with would not workby stephg328/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $139.67
- Reduced Pricefrom $55.09