I am a tried and true Keurig customer and especially all things Green Mountain, my own choice is Dark Magic coffee, but I stock others of the Green Mountain variety, for family and friends. I get it thru the Auto Keurig Club. It is great to have home delivery, without having to shop and hope the store has it.
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Dark Magic Keurig Single-Serve K-Cup pods, Dark Roast Coffee, 48 Count
Arrives by Wed, Oct 28
In stock at San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd
About This Item
- BRAND STORY: The mountains are a special place. It's where Green Mountain Coffee Roasters was born. It's where we developed our adventurous spirit and commitment to improving the lands through sustainably sourced coffee. We're driven to bring the world a richer, better cup of coffee. Be bold. Be alive. Grab a cup and get out there.
- TASTE: As deep and intense as the night itself. An extra bold blend with dried fruit and chocolate notes, leading to a subtly sweet finish.
- ROAST: Dark roast, caffeinated coffee made with 100 percent Arabica beans and is certified Orthodox Union Kosher
- SUSTAINABILITY: Committed to 100 percent responsibly sourced coffee by end of 2020
- COMPATIBILITY: Contains genuine Keurig K-Cup® pods, engineered for guaranteed quality and compatibility with all Keurig K-Cup coffee makers
Ingredients: Arabica Coffee.
Green Mountain Coffee
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
7.60 x 5.80 x 7.75 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
Always my go to coffee
Great bold taste
I have worn out & repurchased 4 Keurigs over the past 12 years (& had our “travel” Keurig stolen from our car). We have tried many different types of coffees, but we continue to buy DARK MAGIC exclusively.....can not find a better dark bold.
Recently purchased and Dark Magic hits all the perfect notes. I'll definitely make it a daily part of my morning routine!
I LOVE this coffee! It is my go to along with Major Dickason's by Peet's. It is dark, bold, and flavorful keeps me awake to study until the early morning hours. It also mixes well with any other pod or syrup if you wanted to add a flavors to your coffee.
I have drank dark magic for some time. Love the bold flavor
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question