Ozeri Green Earth 3-Piece Non-Stick Frying Pan Set
About this item
Utilizing GREBLON -- an ultra-safe ceramic coating from Germany, the Green Earth Pan by Ozeri is one of the world's first frying pans to achieve non-stick perfection while remaining free of PTFE, PFOA and other harmful chemicals. The Green Earth Frying Pan Set by Ozeri includes an 8, 10 and 12 inch pan with each pan featuring a textured ceramic cooking surface designed to prevent food bonding. The elevations of the textured cooking surface also create air pockets which distribute heat underneath food to enhance cooking performance. Conventional cookware and other ceramic cookware brands achieve their non-stick performance through a coating of PTFE (PolyTetraFluoroEthylene), a synthetic substance that has waxy properties. At very high temperatures, PTFE begins to decompose and release fumes which are documented to be lethal to birds and small pets, and which can be harmful to humans. In addition, traditional pans incorporating PTFE are often manufactured with the aid of PFOA (PerFluo
About this item
- Green Earth collection
- Unlike other ceramic cookware brands, each pan utilizes greblon ceramic - an ultra-safe ceramic coating from which is 100pct PTFE and PFOA free (no heavy metals or chemicals)
- Innovative textured pan surface delivers enhanced heat distribution and unprecedented non-stick performance without releasing harmful fumes or toxins at high temperatures
- Scratch-resistant 100pct ceramic coating that is super easy to clean
- Color: Green; Black
- Material: Aluminum
- Number of Items Included: 3
- Material Details: Ceramic
- Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 5''
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 8''
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 10''
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 12''
- Overall Depth - Front to Back: 20''
- Overall Product Weight: 7.4 lbs