Check out these related products
- $2.78 Was $2.98Save $0.20
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Great Value Whole Strawberries:
- High in vitamin C
- Great for smoothies and toppings
- Great for you
- No added sugar
Instructions: Storage: keep frozen until ready to use. If only part of contents is used, reclose package and promptly return to freezer. Keep reclosable end of package raised after recommended thawing times shown below. Do not refreeze after contents have been thawed. To thaw: thaw desired amount at room temperature for approximately 30 minutes, or thaw in microwave on defrost setting (30% power) for 1 minute. For best flavor and texture, serve berries while still slightly frozen. Keep frozen.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||16 oz (1 lb) 454 g|
|Features:||Whole , 50 calories per serving , Rich in vitamin c , Just as nutritious as fresh fruit , Good source of fiber|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.23 x 1.23 x 1.23 IN|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Potassium 210.0 Mg||6|
|Total Carbohydrate 13 G||4|
|Dietary Fiber 3 G||12|
|Sugars 6 G|
|Protein <1 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Since Great Value is below organic and even natural labeling, you should prepare to wash these strawberries. Proper cooking and handling should be enough to make sure that they are clean.by CommunityAnswer11/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is pre washed before it is frozen.by HelpPL11/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product does not contain any preservatives or color additives. All ingredients are listed on the packaging.by CSHelp1/24/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Are the frozen blueberries (GV) grown organically, and if not, what pestisides were used in the growing, or are they GMO
- We have multiple suppliers that manufacture our products and formulations may change from time to time based on customer feedback and other business needs. We suggest trying to locate the requested information on the packaging of the product from your local store. If the information you have requested is not available, please contact our Great Value Hotline directly at 877-505-2267 and provide us with the best by date and lot code off the package and we would be happy to look into this further for you.by HelpPL5/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?