Similar items in stock
Great Value: Vegetable Oil, 48 Oz
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Great Value: Pure Vegetable Oil is a light, pure, high-quality vegetable oil that gently adds flavor to your dishes. Useful in a wide range of applications, including greasing pans, cooking stir-fries and thickening pasta sauce, this Great Value Oil is a must-have in any kitchen.
Warning Text: Any oil will burn if overheated. Do not leave unattended while heating.If oil smokes, reduce heat. If fire occurs, turn off heat And coveruntil cool. Do not put water on hot or flaming oil. Do not pour hot oilinto this container. Damage can occur, causing injury. Always refer topackaging for the most up To date allergy information.
Ingredients: Soybean Oil. Allergy Warning: Contains Soy. May Contain Traces Of Peanuts.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||48 fl oz (1.5 qt) 1.42 lt|
|Food Allergen Statements:||May contain traces Of peanuts. , Contains soy.|
|Size:||48 fl oz|
|Container Type:||Plastic bottle|
|Features:||No trans fat , 100% pure , No artificial flavors or colors|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.00 x 3.04 x 10.87 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||120|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 14 G||22|
|Saturated Fat 2 G||10|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Potassium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 G||0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- According to the ingredients---partially hydrogenated soybean oil, fully hydrogenated cottonseed oil, mono- and diglycerides added. If a person uses oil a lot no matter the brand I believe too much of many things can have its affect on you. So just try to limit your intake. I am a person that have to see it to believe it when it comes to certain food. So follow your heartby Sunshine8/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it work just as good as the ones you pay more forby pookie10/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Great Value Vegetable Oil is not hydrogenated.by HelpPL8/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Vegetable oil: ingredients: pure soybean oil. Is the pure soybean oil that is in your vegetable oil highly refined soybean oil?
- At this time, this product is highly refined.by HelpPL7/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- We have multiple suppliers that manufacture our products and formulations may change from time to time based on customer feedback and other business needs. We would love for you to contact our Great Value Hotline directly at 877-505-2267 and provide us with the barcode number and any other details that may help us to identify the product so that we will be able to research this issue further, as we have multiple suppliers that manufacture our products.by HelpPL10/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For a physical copy of the MSDS we ask that you contact Walmart Hazardous Material Information Office at 479-277-6800, Option 2. You may also research MSDS sheets on line by visiting http://msds.walmartstores.com/applications/.by Help4U8/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?