Customers also considered
- $2.14 Was $2.50Save $0.36
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy snack time with these Great Value Vanilla Wafers. These tasty cookies are guaranteed to satisfy and provide a delicious-tasting treat. They are a good choice to pack in lunch boxes or to have as an after-school snack. These vanilla cookies come in an 11-oz package, so there is enough for the whole family to enjoy.
Warning Text: Always refer to packaging for the most up to date allergy information.
Ingredients: Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Sugar, Palm And/Or Soybean Oil With Tbhq For Freshness, Eggs, Whey (from Milk), Salt, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin (Emulsifier). Contains Milk, Eggs, Wheat And Soy.
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.44 x 6.25 x 9.00 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||45|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 5 G||8|
|Saturated Fat 2 G||10|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 5 Mg||2|
|Sodium 115 Mg||5|
|Potassium 35 Mg||1|
|Total Carbohydrate 21 G||7|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 11 G|
|Protein 1 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Do you have these cookies in sugar free? I can't find a sugar free vanilla wafer that goes in a banana pudding. My husband is a diabetic.
- I have not seen any brand in a sugar free variety. I'm a 49 year old diabetic but I thought i would try them anyway. Sent my sugar through the roof after eating a handful.by FloridaRob8/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes!by Jayace7/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, Cookie: Just a thought, but you might consider Stauffer’s Animal Snack Crackers, 32 oz, also sold here on Wal-Mart website, though not as sweet, less sugar, sodium and fat: 2g fat, 105 mg sodium, 7g sugar per serving, plus very inexpensive.... still a treat! Plus sense of fun! Still have High Fructose Corn Syrup which is sugar @ it's addictive worst... but an option?? Add some additional vanilla extract for flavoring, or even some sugar-free vanilla pudding with your sugar-free banana pudding...to get that vanilla nilla wafer flavor. As always, portion size is everything... serve in fancy champaign long-stemmed glass with light cool whip topping and a cherry on top and won't seem shortchanged a bit!by mmarc3/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am diabetic Not sugar free Eat 4 as a treat Not over the top in sugarby FER9610/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At this time we do not have sugar free Vanilla Wafers.by HelpPL10/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?