Customers also viewed these products
- $3.84 Was $4.12Save $0.28
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Great Value Kosher Dill Spears Pickles:
- Fresh pack
- 0g trans fat per serving
- Gluten free
Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers. For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA.”
Ingredients: Cucumbers, Water, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Dehydrated Garlic, Salt, Calcium Chloride, Polysorbate 80, Natural Flavors, Yellow 5.
Instructions: Refrigerate after opening
Explore this item
|Size:||24 fl oz|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||540086016|
|Features:||0G trans fat per serving , 15 calories per serving|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.73 x 3.73 x 5.48 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Sodium 210.0 Mg||9|
|Potassium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrate <1 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
Q. when i opened my jar of g.v sweet pickle relish it had black spots on the inside of the lid.safe?
- Don't think I would use them also check use by dateby Jeanie3/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- might be safe-- but why chance it! return!! the spots could be MOLD because someone had opened the jar then returned it to the shelf-- yeah some people do that! OR it could be the lid inside coating was damaged and rusting the metal.-- my guess is mold. the vinegar / acid content may protect the actual pickle-- but don't eat possible contaminated food-- no proper package would have black spots --inside--.by abearwhocares9/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We appreciate you letting us know about your experience. We would love for you to contact our Great Value Hotline directly at 877-505-2267 and provide us with the barcode number and any other details that may help us to identify the product so that we will be able to research this issue further.by HelpPL9/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $2.09 Was $2.28Save $0.19