Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Perk up your favorite recipes with Great Value Strawberry Preserves. Made with high-quality ingredients, it is fresh and tastes excellent. It does not contain any artificial colors or flavors. The fruit preserve comes in a 32-oz jar.
Great Value Strawberry Preserves:
- No artificial flavors or colors
- Jam preserves
- Made with all-natural real fruit
- Spreads smoothly
- Ideal for a snack or meal
- Refrigerate after opening
Ingredients: Strawberries, Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Pectin, Citric Acid. Allergy Warning: May Contain Traces Of Milk, Eggs, Anchovies, Peanuts, Wheat And Soy.
Instructions: Refrigerate after opening.
Safe Handling Instructions: DNF
Explore this item
|Recommended Use:||Spread on toast|
|Food Allergen Statements:||May contain traces Of milk, eggs, anchovies, peanuts, wheat And soy.|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||39888|
|Features:||0G trans fat per serving , No artificial flavors or colors , No preservatives added|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.43 x 3.43 x 6.25 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Potassium 15 Mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrate 13 G||4|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 8 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. where is greatvalue brand strawberry jam/preserves made? I am not really concerned with who distributes it. People have a right to know.
- The label does not state where it is made only by whom which is Walmart Stores.by Patricia4/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Walmart will NOT disclose ''who'' makes their products for them -- but they do tell you if USA or foreign made if you read labels /lids--very carefully-- it is usually printed [ if foreign made ]in fine print. no info is supposed to mean --made in USA -- by ''somebody''. sad to not know ''who'' but they claim ''privacy'' contracts as the reason....logical but not very comforting to a consumer who cares.by abearwhocares8/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have researched your question and we can share with you that item is a product of the United States. We would like to share with you that you can also locate the country of origin on all of our products. If there is no country of origin on a Great Value product, then the country of origin for the product is the United States.by HelpPL8/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is made in the United States. The ingredients in this product come from United States, Mexico, Brazil, and Germany. We would also like to share with you that you can also locate the country of origin on all of our products. If there is no country of origin on a Great Value product, then the country of origin for the product is the United States.by HelpPL8/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The label says it is made by Wal-mart.by Patricia4/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a Walmart brand Great Value and distributed by Walmart. I hope this answer helps.by Gerri4/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Walmart will NOT disclose who produces their food products for them-- claiming ''privacy'' contract reasons. they DO disclose--somewhere on the package-- the country of origin of the CONTENTS [fruit, vegs, meats]-- but NOT who actually makes or packages the product....only that Walmart --distributes-- the product to consumers and backs it up if you are not satisfied. USA grown fruit-vegs-meats are not labeled --USA. no origin info is to mean USA origin. just read labels closely for fine print.by abearwhocares3/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to the label of ingredients, Yes there is high fructose corn syrup in this item.by Patricia4/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At this time, this product consist of High Fructose Corn Syrup.by HelpPL3/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the product does contain high fructose corn syrup.by CommunityAnswer3/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?