Great Value Steamable Broccoli Cuts, 12 oz
Check out these related products
- $6.28 Was $6.97Save $0.69
- $2.60 Was $2.78Save $0.18
- $2.00 Was $2.28Save $0.28
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Steams in the bag
Warning Text: Always refer to packaging for the most up to date allergy information.
Ingredients: Broccoli. Allergy Warning: May Contain Traces of Milk, Eggs, Shrimp, Wheat and Soy.
Instructions: Microwave: do not open or pierce the bag before cooking. Place unopened bag of frozen broccoli cuts this side up in your microwave. Microwave on high for 6 1/2 - 7 1/2 minutes. Carefully remove the bag from microwave. Caution: the bag will be hot. Let stand 1 minute. Cut open where indicated. Season to taste and serve. Since microwave ovens vary in power, you may need to adjust your cooking time. Stove top: add the contents of this bag to 1 cup of boiling water. Cover and bring quickly to a second boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until desired tenderness. Drain carefully. Season to taste and serve. Keep frozen until ready to use. For best results, do not thaw before cooking. If product thaws, cook promptly. Do not refreeze this product if it has thawed.
Explore this item
|Food Allergen Statements:||May contain traces of milk, eggs, shrimp, wheat and soy|
|Features:||Steams in the bag , Kosher|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.23 x 1.23 x 1.23 IN|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 20 Mg||1|
|Potassium 210 Mg||6|
|Total Carbohydrate 4 G||1|
|Dietary Fiber 2 G||8|
|Sugars 2 G|
|Protein 2 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- These bags do not contain BPA.by HelpPL2/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The US Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires that products containing major allergens (milk, eggs, fish, wheat, soybeans, peanuts, tree nuts, and crustacean shellfish) provide that information on packaging, FDA also requires disclosure if there could be unavoidable cross contamination during manufacturing. Out of an abundance of caution, Walmart has taken an additional step. If a manufacturing facility processes any product containing any of the major allergens, whether or not they are produced on the same production line, that information will be reflected on Great Value product labels. While milk, eggs, shrimp, wheat, and soy are not in the product itself or ran on the same line as this product, they are present in the same manufacturing facility.by HelpPL3/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?