Consider these popular products
- $2.09 Was $2.21Save $0.12
- $25.01 Was $39.95Save $14.94
Great Value: Scalloped Potatoes, 4.9 Oz
About this item
About this item
Great Value Boxed Scalloped Potatoes make a fantastic side dish. This package includes only pure, 100-percent Idaho potatoes for exceptional quality. These boxed potatoes include a rich and creamy sauce that turns them from ordinary potatoes into a delicious meal that you and your family can enjoy. There are no artificial flavors, so you can feel good about what you serve your guests. There are 4.9 ounces of potatoes in every box. Great Value backs up all of its products with a money-back guarantee to ensure your satisfaction. Preparation is simple so you can spend your time in the kitchen efficiently.
Great Value Boxed Scalloped Potatoes:
- 100% Idaho potatoes
- In a rich, creamy sauce
- No artificial flavors
- 4.9 oz Great Value potatoes
- Money-back guarantee for your satisfaction
Warning Text: Always refer To packaging for the most up To date allergy information.
Ingredients: Idaho Potatoes, Cornstarch, Maltodextrin, Salt, Modified Food Starch, Whey Powder, Corn Syrup Solids, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Monosodium Glutamate, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Onion Powder, Mono- And Diglycerides, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Yeast Extract, Paprika, Dried Celery, Sodium Caseinate, Annatto Extract, Parsley Flakes, Natural Flavors, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Bisulfite (To Maintain Freshness), FD&C Yellow #5, Not More Than 2% Silicon Dioxide Added As An Anti-Caking Agent. Allergy Warning: Contains Milk And Soy. May Contain Traces Of Wheat.
Instructions: Cooking: conventional oven: 1. preheat oven To 450 F. stir potatoes,sauce mix, 2 cups Of boiling water, 2/3 cup Of milk And 1 tablespoon ofmargarine or butter in a 1 1/2-quart ungreased baking dish. 2. bakeuncovered 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Let stand a fewminutes And serve. Stove top: 1. heat potatoes, sauce mix, 2 cups Of hotwater, 2/3 cup milk And 1 tablespoon Of margarine or butter just To aboil in a 2-quart sauce pan, stirring occasionally (watch carefully toavoid boil over). 2. reduce heat; cover And simmer 8-10 minutes,stirring occasionally, until tender (sauce will thicken as it stands).
Explore this item
|Features:||No artificial flavors , 100% idaho potatoes|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.88 x 4.88 x 7.50 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||5|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0.5 G*||5|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||5|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||2|
|Sodium 600 Mg||28|
|Potassium 220 Mg||8|
|Total Carbohydrate 21 G||8|
|Dietary Fiber 2 G||8|
|Sugars 1 G|
|Protein 2 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
- Unfortunately, since we have multiple suppliers for this product we cannot accurately inform you if it contains gluten, however, if the product is gluten free the statement "Naturally Gluten Free" will be on the label.by HelpPL7/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Microwave Directions*: Boil 2 1/2 cups of water. Combine in a 2-quart microwave safe-dish: boiling water, 1 tablespoon margarine, potatoes, and sauce mix. Cook 15 minutes for large ovens (over 500 watts) or 20 minutes for small ovens (less than 500 watts). Stir in 2/3 cup milk, cover and microwave for 5 minutes more. Serve. *Since individual microwaves may vary in power and temperature, these instructions are guidelines only.by HelpPL10/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. You previously had recipe for converting product to Hot Potato Salad. Instructions are no longer there.
- HOT POTATO SALAD 4 slices GV bacon 3 cups water 3-4 tablespoons GV vinegar 1 pkg. GV Scalloped Potatoes and sauce mix Reserved bacon fat 1. In a 10 inch skillet, fry bacon until crisp, drain on paper towel and crumble. Remove excess fat from skillet, reserving 3 tablespoons of bacon fat. 2. Stir in water, GV Scalloped Potatoes and sauce mix. Heat to a boil, stirring frequently. 3. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, about 20-25 minutes until potatoes are tender. 4. Add bacon, vinegar and reserved fat. Heat thoroughly and serve. Serves 6. *** Please note, this may not work perfectly. The formula for the GV Scalloped potatoes changed slightly, and the pack is only 4.9oz instead of 5.1 oz. Cook time on the new formula is also slightly less than it used to be. ________________________________ MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: 1. Boil 2 ½ cups of water. Combine in a 2 quart microwave-safe dish: Boiling water, 1 tablespoons margarine, potatoes and sauce mix 2. Cook 15 minutes for large ovens over 500 watts; 20 minutes for small ovens less than 500 watts. 3. Stir in 2/3 cup milk, cover and microwave for 5 minutes more. Serve.by PVHelp6/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?