Similar items available online
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Reduced fat milk, Vitamin A palmitate, Vitamin D3
- No artificial growth hormones
- Grade A, pasteurized, homogenized
- 2% milkfat
- 37% less fat than whole milk
Ingredients: Reduced Fat Milk, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3.
Instructions: Keep refrigerated.
Explore this item
|Features:||Vitamin a And d , Homogenized , Grade a , Pasteurized , 2% reduced fat|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||70|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 8 G||12|
|Saturated Fat 5 G||25|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 35 Mg||11|
|Sodium 120 Mg||5|
|Potassium 380 Mg||11|
|Total Carbohydrate 12 G||4|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 11 G|
|Protein 8 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Fresh and healthy milk Murad abu hannounby Hannoun11/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Walmart answer to this question is a bit misleading. They can't claim there is no hormones. The labeling says that "farmers pledge" not to use hormones. If something shows up in the milk, Walmart can deny culpability and just blame the farmers.by IanNNN4/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Great Value milk is sourced from cows that are not treated with the artificial growth hormone RBST.by CSHelp4/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I haven't been able to buy food online and pick up in the storeby dindin3110/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For further assistance with the information available on our site, please contact Walmart.com directly at 1-800-966-6546.by HelpPL6/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In my experience, fresh milk in cartons taste fresher and lasts way longer than the ones in plastic gallons. Sure it is something with the packaging. Organic milk in cartons tastes a whole lot better than regular milk in plastic. I notice that I save money by buying the carton because it lasts longer and we use it to the last drop unlike when I buy the plastic gallon. THE GV organic milk though is not like other organic milk I have tried -- GV tastes just like regular milk and no different at all. I like Meijer organics milk and it costs about the same as GV.by MamaMichigan6/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We regret the product did not meet your expectations and appreciate you letting us know about your experience. We would love for you to contact our Great Value Hotline directly at 877-505-2267 and provide us with the best by date and lot code off the package so that we will be able to research this issue further, as we have multiple suppliers that manufacture our products.by HelpPL6/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?