Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
The Great Value Drink Enhancer helps you enjoy delicious flavor with your bottled water. It has 0 calories. Each bottle of this liquid water enhancer has 24 squeezes, with one squeeze able to flavor 8 oz of water. The raspberry lemonade taste is very refreshing on a hot day. The convenient size fits in your purse or jacket pocket so you can have it on hand wherever you go.
Great Value Raspberry Lemonade Drink Enhancer:
- 0% juice
- 0 calories
- 24 servings
- 1.62 fl oz of energy drink enhancer in every bottle
- Squeeze once for every 8 oz of water
- Quality guaranteed
- Raspberry lemonade flavor
- Convenient travel size fits in pockets or purses
Warning Text: Always refer to packaging for the most up to date allergy information.
Ingredients: Water, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Citrate, Sucralose And Acesulfame Potassium (Sweeteners), Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, Ester Gum, Modified Corn Starch (Emulsifier), Red 40, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Blue 1.
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.15 x 2.38 x 2.88 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
- Potassium is listed under 'ingredients', but with no amount.by WeLolli10/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product contains 0mg of potassium per serving.by HelpPL7/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't see 'caffeine' listed on the label.by WeLolli11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by TitusLivius3/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is up to you. You add a squirt or two to your drink and then adjust to your taste.by WeLolli5/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?