Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$12.02
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Sweeten up just about anything with the Great Value Pure Sugar. It can be used for creating cookies or to take the bitter taste out of a cup of coffee. This baking sugar is granulated and comes in a 25 lb bag.
Great Value Pure Sugar, 25 lb:
- 15 calories per serving
- Great Value sugar for baking and more
About Great Value
Our guarantee is our promise that you'll be fully satisfied with the taste And quality Of every great value product. If for any reason you aren't happy, we'll replace it or return your money. Whichever you prefer. All you need is the package And the receipt. It's that simple. Great quality. Great price. Guaranteed. Azucar PURA.
Explore this item
|Features:||Great quality. Great price. Guaranteed. , Extra fine, granulated , Our guarantee is our promise that you'll be fully satisfied , Pure sugar|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.25 x 13.00 x 19.00 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Potassium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrate 4 G||1|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 4 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 944.98 Tablespoons per exact measurements. However, I would say this is approximate since (if you are like me) you spill a little here and spill a little there.by ArcticLiving5/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At this time, there are approximately 800 tablespoons in this product.by HelpPL1/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there are 96 tsps in 1 lb so 25x96=2400by Grandpa112210/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have multiple suppliers that manufacture our products and formulations may change from time to time based on customer feedback and other business needs. We suggest trying to locate the requested information on the packaging of the product from your local store. If the information you have requested is not available, please contact our Great Value Hotline directly at 877-505-2267 and provide us with the best by date and lot code off the package, and we would be happy to look into this further for you.by HelpPL8/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Firstly, we would like to share with you that on our Great Value Pure Sugar, if the ingredients of the product only state "sugar", it is possible that either beet or cane sugar may be present in the product. If the product is purely beet sugar, it will state "beet sugar" in the ingredients listing. In reference to our sugar that does state "beet sugar" on the ingredient statement, this product is produced with seed that has been genetically modified.by HelpPL11/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If the ingredients of the product only state "sugar", it is possible that either beet or cane sugar may be present in the product. If the product is purely beet sugar, it will state "beet sugar" in the ingredients listing, if cane sugar product will state "cane sugar".by HelpPL6/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?