Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- Reduced Price$11.57 List price $18.94Save $7.37
- $121.99 List price $205.74Save $83.75
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Great Value Pure Sugar is naturally gluten-free and kosher. It comes from premium pure cane and is extra fine granulated. The 10 lbs of sugar is free flowing and made of the highest quality for all of your cooking needs and is ideal for table use, baking, preserving, canning and for sweetening beverages.
Great Value Pure Sugar:
- Great value sugar is kosher
- Naturally gluten-free food
Ingredients: Sugar. Ingredientes: Azucar.
Explore this item
|Manufacturer Part Number:||78742-37117|
|Features:||Pure sugar , Gluten free , Kosher|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.50 x 6.25 x 4.75 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Potassium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrate 4 G||1|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 4 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Since this can't be cane sugar (as cane sugar doesn't originate in the US) is it corn sugar? Please answer.
- I would say yesby AussieBindi11/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- corn sugarby Kystar7711/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Pure cane sugar DOES originate here in America. Remember, Hawaii's the 50th U.S. state.by Fitzhugh14/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On the bag I received, it clearly shows "Pure Cane Sugar". Only ingredient listed...Sugar. 100% Gluten free as well.by Kevyne11/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can be sugar from sugar beets and that is produced in the U.S. It does not say Corn sugar and I believe that if it was from corn it would say so for those who have sensitivities.by Shoshanna7198/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Actually, sugarcane is grown in the US. So this sugar can be from real sugarcane and made in the US.by EricInNC1/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe this is made out of sugar cane. Remember that USA imports raw sugar from other countries.by Amalie11/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If the ingredients of the product only state "sugar", it is possible that either beet or cane sugar may be present in the product. If the product is purely beet sugar, it will state "beet sugar" in the ingredients listing. If purely cane sugar, it will state "cane sugar".by PVHelp11/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Kystar7711/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- noby Kystar7711/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Not at all.by Amalie11/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- We have multiple suppliers that manufacture our products and formulations may change from time to time based on customer feedback and other business needs. We suggest trying to locate the requested information on the packaging of the product from your local store. If the information you have requested is not available, please contact our Great Value Hotline directly at 877-505-2267 and provide us with the best by date and lot code off the package and we would be happy to look into this further for you.by HelpPL1/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- call the store and just ask.by louiset2/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Since this is a 2 year-old question and things may have changed since: the bag I ordered in August, 2013 clearly shows on the bag "Pure Cane Sugar" -- it's different than the image used on the site -- it's a blue bag now. Secondly, it shows 100% Gluten free product. Only ingredient listed is...Sugar. No sugar beets. No corn sugar.by Kevyne9/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My 10 pound bag of Great Value sugar reads PURE CANE SUGAR which would mean sugar refined purely from caneby whatchadoodle12/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If the ingredients of the product only state "sugar", it is possible that either beet or cane sugar may be present in the product. If the product is purely beet sugar, it will state "beet sugar" in the ingredients listing, if cane sugar product will state "cane sugar".by HelpPL1/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (5)Was this answer helpful?