Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Clearance$9.56 List price $19.99Save $10.43
- Reduced Price$6.95 List price $7.95Save $1.00
- Clearance$8.54 List price $17.99Save $9.45
- Clearance$6.65 List price $13.99Save $7.34
- Reduced Price$13.24 List price $17.91Save $4.67
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Great Value Premium Wrap makes an excellent addition to any kitchen. Designed with professional strength, this quality product provides you with a reliable way to cover up your favorite food and leftovers for later. The Great Value 250 sq ft stretch wrap is completely microwavable and clings to the outside of whatever container it is attached to.
Great Value Premium Wrap:
- Professional plastic wrap cover
- 250 square feet
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SAC-014|
|Features:||250 sq ft , Professional strength , Kosher|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.88 x 0.71 x 1.17 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. what is the thickness of the premium wrap? How does it compare to the regular Great Value plastic wrap?
- I pre wrap all my meat in great value plastic wrap then place in a zipper freezer bag. Making sure to get as much air out as possible. Protects the meat & makes the bag easier to wash for reuse.by Survivor077/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Honestly, it feels exactly the same to me....performs just like the regular one too...I don't notice a differenceby KEAT6/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- to compare it with the regular plastic wrap would be like comparing tissue paper to foilby yellowdogsmom9/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is about the same thickness as the regular GV wrap. But it clings and stretches better. The one I'm using smells really bad. I'm thinking of getting the regular GV wrap and throwing the premium out. Wonder if WM will take it back?by Humblepie20119/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have multiple suppliers that manufacture our products and formulations may change from time to time based on customer feedback and other business needs. We suggest trying to locate the requested information on the packaging of the product from your local store. If the information you have requested is not available, please contact our Great Value Hotline directly at 877-505-2267 and provide us with the best by date and lot code off the package and we would be happy to look into this further for you.by HelpPL11/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can you use it in the oven? I have a recipe for 275 degrees F and want to put it over my crock in the oven.
- This is oven safe.by CommunityAnswer1/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, absolutely. I use it for everything I put in the oven that requires a cover.by Cook1/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use it to wrap individual pieces of meat, cheese and such, before putting them into a zip lock bag, for freezing, it helps to prevent freezer burn.by Ditzy4/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product can be used for freezing. We recommend using at least two layers of wrap for the most effective coverage and using the frozen products before sixty days.by HelpPL9/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $6.28 Was $6.97Save $0.69
- from $2.67