Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $121.99 List price $205.74Save $83.75
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Nonfat Instant Dry Milk
Great Value&tradeINSTANT DRY MILK 10 QT
- Dry Milk - 10 QT
- Nonfat dry milk, Vitamin A palmitate, Vitamin D3
- Fortified with vitamins A and D
- No artificial flavors or colors
Ingredients: Nonfat Dry Milk, Vitamin A, Palmitate, Vitamin D3
Instructions: . Preparation Instructions:. 1 To make 1 quart, add 1 pouch of Great Value Instant Nonfat Dry Milk to 3 3/4 cups of cold water. Stir until dissolved. 2 For best flavor, store in a tightly sealed glass container and refrigerate overnight before serving. 3 Serve chilled.
Explore this item
|Food Allergen Statements:||Allergy Warning: Contains milk.May contain traces of almonds, pecans, walnuts, wheat and soy.|
|Size:||32 oz , 3.2 oz pouches|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||94610303009|
|Features:||Fortified with vitamins a And d , Nonfat , 80 calories per serving , 0G trans fat per serving , Good source Of potassium|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.25 x 5.00 x 7.38 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0.0 Grams||0.0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol <5 Mg||1|
|Sodium 125 Mg||5|
|Potassium 390 Mg||11|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.0 Grams||4.0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 12 G|
|Protein 8.0 Grams|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The box makes 10 quarts. There are 10 pouches at 3.2 oz each. The full box is 2 pounds equaling 32 oz. I like the pouches because I use these for recipes that need milk. Having this on hand is great.by OKIDOKEY10/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The entire box (all envelopes total) makes 10 quarts. Hope this helps!by PumpkinPixie6/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- each box has 10 individual pouches. 1 pouch makes 1 quart. so 10 quarts.by AnnetteD4/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I can answer that. The entire box makes 10 quarts. The box contains 10 pouches making one quart each. To make one quart, add one pouch of Great Value Instant Nonfat Milk to 3 3/4 cups of cold water.by whatchadoodle4/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1 pouch = 1 quartby PAULRF4/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One quart per pouch.by Sandeleh3/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Each pouch makes one quart.by valueshunter9993/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- To make 1 quart of milk using this product, add 1 pouch of Great Value Instant Nonfat Dry milk into about 3-3/4 cup of water. Stir until dissolved. For best flavor, store in a tightly sealed glass container and refrigerate overnight before serving. Serve chilled.by HelpPL11/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It definitely is NOT lactose free. I was very sick after having it on cereal.by SillyBear1/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this product is not lactose-free.by CommunityAnswer3/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not a lactose-free milk. It is a skim milk (fat free) product.by pussycat510/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is not lactose free. For further assistance with the information available on our site, please contact Walmart.com directly at 1-800-966-6546.by HelpPL7/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it's lactose free but, as a person who suffers from more than a little lactose intolerance, I can say I don't get the gas, bloating and bathroom issues of whole milk.by BecauseMomSaysSo3/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Shelf life? I understand freezing it can give it an almost infinite life. Is this true for those who have tried doing this?
- I have used this and similar competitive products for many years and have had no issues with storing the "unmixed/powered/still packaged" containers for a VERY long time in the freezer.by WalmartdotcomShopper1/10/2017Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Never found a reason to freeze this product. It is dry milk (powdered).by pussycat59/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- I can't see a down side to storing the powder in the freezer. I store all of my dry ingredients (sugar, flour, cornmeal, etc.) that way, especially in hot weather.by BecauseMomSaysSo9/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The health and wellbeing of our customers is of paramount importance to Walmart. We do not recommend consuming products that have passed their expiration date, as we cannot guarantee the quality and freshness of these products once they have exceeded their shelf life.by HelpPL12/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I ACTUALLY CALLED MY PUBLIC HEALTH DEPARTMENT AND I CALLED CARNATIONS POWERED MILK. POWDERED MILK CAN STAY FRESH IN A COOK DARK PLACE [NOT WET] FOR UP TO 5 YEARS. AND WITH NO PUNCUTURES IN THE BOX. THE FRESHNESS MAY LOSE ITS INTEGRITY. NOTE: IF YOU OPEN UP A BOX AND IT HAS A SMELL OTHER THAN FRESH POWDERED MILK TOSS IT. I WOULD RECOMMEND YOU CONTACT THE DISTRIBUTOR AND GET THEIR OPINION AND NOT GO BY ANY OPINION ON WALMART.COM WHEN IT COMES TO FOOD AND FRESHNESS.by benfranklin20101/10/2017Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $75.68 Was $95.62Save $19.94
- $14.98 Was $15.89Save $0.91