Great Value Mini Flavored Marshmallows, 10 oz
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Great Value Mini Flavored Marshmallows:
- 4 fun fruity flavors--Strawberry, Lime, Lemon and Orange
- Fat free
- Naturally gluten-free food
- Naturally and artificially flavored
Ingredients: Corn Syrup, Sugar, Modified Food Starch (Corn), Dextrose, Water, Gelatin, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Red 40, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 1.
Explore this item
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 15 Mg||1|
|Potassium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrate 24 G||0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 11 G|
|Protein 1 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It doesn't say vegan on the package, so I would assume it is from an animal origin.by rmamah3/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The gelatin in this product is sourced from pork skin.by HelpPL8/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The gelatin used in this product is sourced from a USDA approved supplier. They are not required to state type, pork or bovine (cow). Since the product is not certified kosher you can assume it is pork based.by CommunityAnswer8/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In reference to your inquiry on peanut allergens, we would like to share with you that the product contains no peanuts nor is it run on the same line/plant as any other product that contains peanuts at this time.by HelpPL5/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The marshmallows are peanut free.by CommunityAnswer5/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?