Check out these related products
- $2.28 Was $3.07Save $0.79
- $2.48 Was $2.78Save $0.30
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Great Value Original Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt:
- Grade A
- 1% milkfat
- Vitamins A and D added
- Rich in calcium
- Naturally gluten-free
Warning Text: Always refer to packaging for the most up to date allergy information.
Ingredients: Cultured Grade A Lowfat Milk, Water, Sugar, Fructose, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Modified Cornstarch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Annatto Extract (For Color), Caramel Color, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate (to Maintain Freshness), Sodium Citrate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Contains Active Yogurt Cultures Including L. Acidophilus.
Instructions: Keep refrigerated.
Explore this item
|Food Allergen Statements:||Contains milk.|
|Features:||Rich in calcium , 1% milkfat , Grade a , Vitamins a and d , No artificial flavors or colors|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||15|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 2 G||3|
|Saturated Fat 1 G||5|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 10 Mg||3|
|Sodium 105.0 Mg||4|
|Potassium 300.0 Mg||9|
|Total Carbohydrate 38 G||13|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 32 G|
|Protein 6 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- We recommend consuming the product by the date listed on the package for best quality. In general, we recommend consuming this product within 2-3 days after opening to maintain product quality.by HelpPL1/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a sell by date. If it is a few days past the date, then the smell is your best bet to test for spoilage. I won't ever consume milk products that's more than 6 days past the sell-by date though, except for the obviously freezable cheese. I suppose you could freeze milk or yogurt. Honestly, I'm not sure. Hmmm, a question within the answer, how peculiar.by ProjectAletheia1/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At this time, the product has 210 calories per serving.by HelpPL3/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This has 80 calories.by CommunityAnswer3/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- return it to the storeby t2b211/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It was possibly not sealed well or not refrigerated at a proper temperature (either in delivery truck, at the store or in your home). You can usually take this back to the store you purchased it at with your receipt and explain to them it was bad when you opened it and show them the date. They are generally very good at replacing the product for you.by JTLKH9/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?