Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Meet your daily milk requirements with the Great Value: Dry Milk. This instant dry milk supplements your daily nutritional needs as a fat-free alternative to real cow milk with significant amounts of Vitamin A, Vitamin D3 and calcium. The non-fat instant dry milk is a kosher dairy product that gives you the goodness of real milk. This dry milk contains no artificial flavors or colors.
Great Value: Dry Milk, 25.6 oz: Nonfat dry milk, Vitamin A palmitate, Vitamin D3 Fortified with vitamins A and D Real Kosher dairy No artificial flavors or colors
Ingredients: Nonfat Dry Milk, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3
Instructions: Directions:1. To make 1 quart, add about 1-1/3 cups of Great Value Instant Nonfat Dry Milk to 3 cups of cold water.2. Stir until dissolved.3. For best flavor, store in a tightly sealed glass container and refrigerate overnight before serving.4. Serve chilled.
Explore this item
|Food Allergen Statements:||Allergy Warning: Contains milk.May contain traces of almonds, pecans, walnuts, wheat and soy.|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||94628303009|
|Features:||No trans fat , Fortified with vitamins a And d , Nonfat , Real , Kosher dairy|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.75 x 2.50 x 9.75 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0.0 Grams||0.0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol <5 Mg||1|
|Sodium 125 Mg||5|
|Potassium 390 Mg||11|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.0 Grams||4.0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 12 G|
|Protein 8.0 Grams|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. My question is , when you say" IT WILL TASTE BEST IF USED BY 12/3/14", it means 2012/3/14 or 12/3/2014?
- Okay ... I would advise you go with the American version, not UK or AU. December 3, 2014.by whatchadoodle10/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 12/3/14by ladydi4411/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This would mean that the product expiration date is December 3, 2014.by HelpPL10/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. does dry milk come in envelopes? or does user have to pour correct amount from 4 lb. box?
- if it shows envelopes on the packaging it comes in envelopes. also it will say envelopes on the package.by benfranklin201011/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This product does not come in individual envelopes at this time.by HelpPL11/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This item comes packages loosely in the carton and is poured out in desired amounts.by CommunityAnswer11/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I was confused by the mix in answers so this is what I read. To make 8 qts: entire pkg (25.6 oz box) instant nonfat dry milk. So the 2 Gal answer would be correct for the 25.6 oz box. Seems pretty expensive but I live close to stores and Walmart has just lowered their milk to just under $2 a gal. Probably because most stores have it on sell for less than $2 Gal most weeks. Guess I'm lucky compared to what some people seem to be paying. I'm still looking because I have health problems it's not always easy to get to the store. FYI: I did read if you and a can of condensed milk to a Gal of powder it tastes a lot better. Haven't had powder milk for about 45 yrs. so sure hope it is better than it used to be. I'm wondering if you have to let it set overnight because it tastes better cold or because flavors have to blend?by Bearcat736212/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 20 quarts or five gallonsby ladydi4412/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (24)Was this answer helpful?
- This container makes 2 gallons of milk.by HelpPL12/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $75.68 Was $95.62Save $19.94
- $14.98 Was $15.89Save $0.91