Great Value Fish Sticks, 24.7 oz
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Breaded minced fish
- 44 fish sticks
- 0 grams of trans fat per serving
- No artificial flavors or colors
- Certified by the Marine Stewardship Council
Warning Text: Always refer to packaging for the most up to date allergy information.
Ingredients: Minced Pollock (Fish, Sodium Tripolyphosphate to Retain Fish Moisture), Bread Crumbs (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Salt, Yeast), Wheat Flour (Enriched With Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Cottonseed and/Or Canola and/Or Sunflower and/Or Soybean With Tbhq and Citric Acid As Preservatives), Water. Contains 2% Or Less of: Modified Food Starch, Salt, Sugar, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Dextrose, Monosodium Glutamate. Allergy Warning: Contains Pollock and Wheat. May Contain Traces of Milk, Eggs, Haddock, Halibut and Soy. Abadejo Desmenuzado (Pescado, Tripolisfosfato De Sodio Para Retener la Humedad Del Pescado), Pan Molido (Harina De Trigo, Azucar, Sal, Levadura), Harina De Trigo (Enriquecida Con Niacina, Sulfato Ferroso, Mononitrato De Tiamina, Riboflavina, Acido Folico), Aceite Vegetal (Semillas De Algodon Y/O Girasol, Y/O Soya Con Tbhq Y Acido Citrico Como Conservantes), Agua, Contiene Un 2% O Menos De: Fecula Alimenticia Modificada, Sal, Azucar, Leudante (Pirofosfato Acido De Sodio, Bicarbonato De Sodio, Fosfato Monocalcico), Dextrosa, Glutamato Monosodico. Advertencia Pro Alergia: Contiene Abadejo Y Trigo. Puede Contener Trazas De Leche, Huevos, Eglefino, Fletan Y Soya.
Instructions: Keep frozen. Cooking: conventional oven: 1. preheat oven to 425 F. remove fish from plastic pouch before cooking. 2. place frozen fish sticks in a single layer, evenly distributed on a four-sided baking pan. 3. bake uncovered on middle oven rack 22 to 24 minutes, or until crispy and browned. 4. turn fish sticks over halfway through baking. Let stand 3 minutes. 5. use a spatula to gently loosen and remove fish sticks from baking pan.
Explore this item
|Count:||44 fish sticks|
|Features:||Guaranteed , Breaded minced fish , 0G trans fat per serving , No artificial flavors or colors , Kosher|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.00 x 10.00 x 7.50 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||90|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 10 G||15|
|Saturated Fat 2.5 G||13|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 35 Mg||12|
|Sodium 450 Mg||19|
|Potassium 25 Mg||1|
|Total Carbohydrate 22 G||7|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 11 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is it safe to eat thawed fish fillets or fish sticks that have been thawed for several hours?
- We recommend keeping this product frozen at all times. After cooking, leftovers may be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. We would not recommend consuming the product if it has been thawed out.by HelpPL11/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yup, they are spicey!! but you cant eat just one, they are very addictive!! LOLby Amira11/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We appreciate you letting us know about your experience. We would love for you to contact our Great Value Hotline directly at 877-505-2267 and provide us with the best by date and lot code off the package so that we will be able to research this issue further, as we have multiple suppliers that manufacture our products.by HelpPL7/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We would be more than happy to get that sheet for you. Please call the Great Value hotline at 877-505-2267 any time between 7:00 am central time and 5:30 pm central so that we can further assist you.by PVHelp4/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?