Similar items in stock
- $2.00 Was $2.18Save $0.18
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
GREAT VALUE Creamy Peanut Butter is a smooth spread that brings out the simple pleasure of GREAT VALUE Peanut Butter. Perfect for topping your morning toast or adding to your lunchtime peanut butter and jelly sandwich, GREAT VALUE Creamy Peanut Butter brings you that peanutty, delicious flavor that reminds you of childhood.
- Contains twelve (12) 18-ounce containers GREAT VALUE Creamy Peanut Butter
- No high fructose corn syrup
- 0 grams trans fat per serving
- 8 grams protein per serving
- 210 calories per serving
- GREAT VALUE Creamy Peanut Butter is gluten-free
Ingredients: Roasted Peanuts, Sugar, Contains Less Than 2% Of Molasses, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oils (Rapeseed, Cottonseed, Soybean), Salt. May Contain Traces Of Milk, Eggs, Anchovies, Wheat And Soy.
Explore this item
|Food Allergen Statements:||Contains peanuts , May contain traces Of milk, eggs, anchovies, wheat And soy|
|Flavor:||Creamy peanut butter|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||32015|
|Features:||Creamy , Gluten free , No artificial flavors or colors , Kosher|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.11 x 3.11 x 4.91 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||140|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 16 G||25|
|Saturated Fat 3 G||15|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 130 Mg||5|
|Potassium 190 Mg||5|
|Total Carbohydrate 7 G||2|
|Dietary Fiber 2 G||8|
|Sugars 3 G|
|Protein 7 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Walmart does, this is their brand.by CoolAsCanBe9/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- ConAgra makes the peanut butter.by ShopforCurt9/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Due to supplier confidentiality agreements we are unable to share who the manufacturer of the product is.by HelpPL9/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is 18 oz of peanut butter not 12. A great value!!by Vick9/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- We have multiple suppliers that manufacture our products and formulations may change from time to time based on customer feedback and other business needs. We suggest trying to locate the requested information on the packaging of the product from your local store. If the information you have requested is not available, please contact our Great Value Hotline directly at 877-505-2267 and provide us with the best by date and lot code off the package and we would be happy to look into this further for you.by HelpPL9/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product does not contain xylitol. The ingredients are as follows: Roasted Peanuts, Sugar, Contains Less Than 2% Of Molasses, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oils (Rapeseed, Cottonseed, Soybean), Salt. May Contain Traces Of Milk, Eggs, Anchovies, Wheat And Soy.by CommunityAnswer10/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I buy this brand, and have never refrigerated it. Never had any issue with it spoiling, or going 'rancid'.by MeInKentucky4/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product does not need to be refrigerated after opening.by HelpPL8/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?