Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$39.46 List price $49.27Save $9.81
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Cook up your favorite side with ease when you use Great Value Corned Beef Hash, 15 oz. It is made with beef, rehydrated potatoes and water. The quick and easy canned corned beef makes a delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Great Value Corned Beef Hash, 15 oz:
- Beef, rehydrated potatoes and water
- Corned beef in a can is U.S. inspected and passed by the Department of Agriculture
Ingredients: Beef, Rehydrated Potatoes, Water. Contains 2% Or Less Of: Salt, Sugar, Seasoning (Salt, Natural Flavors, Dextrose), Sodium Nitrite.
Instructions: Cooking: make sure the internal temperature Of the product reaches 165 fby measuring with a food thermometer in several spots. Stove: flattenhash evenly in fry pan. Heat over medium heat, without stirring, for 10minutes. Turn hash And heat for 3-5 minutes.
Explore this item
|Features:||Us inspected by dept Of agriculture|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.00 x 3.00 x 4.50 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||270|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 30 G||46|
|Saturated Fat 13 G||65|
|Trans Fat 2 G|
|Cholesterol 105 Mg||35|
|Sodium 780 Mg||33|
|Potassium 430 Mg||12|
|Total Carbohydrate 21 G||7|
|Dietary Fiber 2 G||8|
|Sugars 1 G|
|Protein 16 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- it tastes better well doneby maskedavenger9/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This hash is fully cooked, just heat and serve.....by Littlepuma4/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, beef fully cooked and canned. Heat to 165 for optimum taste.by mdeesr4/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Cooked yes, to my knowledge. To get it warm??? Otherwise, 165F is the safe holding temp for food on serving lines to eradicate and stop bacterial growth. Actually, you'd probably want it much higher to develop that nice crisp/crunchy. My guess, it is a legal disclaimer to make sure a partially opened can then reused later is brought up to a safe temp.by Nordic20481/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nowhere on the label does it state fully cooked. All Corned Beef Hash should be cooked until slightly crisp (fried). The label does say to open both ends of the can and push out the contents to fry it in patties but the can doesn't have that kind of bottom to use a can opener.by NVMiner8/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is fully cooked and safe to eat cold. Most consumers would prefer to have it heated for best flavor.by HelpPL1/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this corned beef hash is fully cooked. The warning to heat up to 165° F is to make sure it can be safely consumed.by CommunityAnswer7/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- as far as i know,the cows raised to make th e beef,are not from the u.s.a. it's fully cooked,taste better warm. if you fry with eggs,it will be warm enough.by diamondjim9/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- as far as i know,the cows raised to make th e beef,are not from the u.s.a. it's fully cooked,taste better warm.by diamondjim9/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- as far as i know,the cows raised to make the beef,are not from the u.s.a.by diamondjim9/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't say. Just that it'd distributed by Walmart Stores Inc, Bentonville, AR, (which is what most Walmart products say since that's their headquarters), but may actually ship from or be made other places.by WalmartGalReviewer6/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I looked, all that is stated is ; Inspected in the USA, no site of this products origin given, hmmmm.by Littlepuma4/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The can only says that it is distributed by Wal-Mart Stores, Ic. Bentonville,AR 72716. However, it also gives a phone number:1-877-505-2267 and says "tell us what you think".by LadySerena3/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have researched your question and we can share with you that item is a product of the United States. We would also like to share with you that you can also locate the country of origin on all of our products. If there is no country of origin on a Great Value product, then the country of origin for the product is the United States.by HelpPL12/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- forever, good food for your dogby randy12/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it's has a lot of salt,that helps preserve shelf life.by diamondjim9/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are too many factors that go into how old a product found on the shelf of your local store may be. We recommend referring to the best by/expiration date on the package. If there is not an expiration date on the product, we suggest returning it to your store for a refund/exchange.by HelpPL3/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on when it was canned. Typically, it doesn't last near the shelf life at my house. Normally, cans of this size last at least a year from the canning date. Hope this helps.by mdeesr2/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The expiration dates will be marked on each can.by CommunityAnswer12/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?