Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These delicious Great Value Grahams Crackers have a delightful cinnamon flavor that makes them sweet and tasty. The crackers contain no cholesterol and have 5 grams of whole grain per serving, making them a great choice for breakfast or a snack. The Great Value crackers, 3 pack, are also kosher. Pack some in a plastic baggie and take them with you on the go, or dip them in milk at breakfast. The cinnamon crackers, 14.4 oz, are also ideal for smores for a yummy campfire snack for summer nights.
Warning Text: Always refer To packaging for the most up To date allergy information.
Ingredients: Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Soybean Oil With Tbhq For Freshness, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Honey, Calcium Carbonate (Source Of Calcium), Molasses, Contains Two Percent Or Less Of: Soy Lecithin (Emulsifier), Malt Cereal Syrup, Sodium Sulfite, Leavening (Baking Soda, Calcium Phosphate), Salt, Cinnamon, Dextrose, Natural Flavor. Allergy Warning: Contains Wheat And Soy. May Contain Traces Of Milk And Eggs.
Explore this item
|Food Allergen Statements:||May contain traces Of milk And eggs , Wheat And soy|
|Features:||5G whole grain , Graham crackers , Kosher|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.88 x 5.38 x 7.94 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||25|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 2.5 G||4|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 170 Mg||7|
|Potassium 45 Mg||1|
|Total Carbohydrate 25 G||8|
|Dietary Fiber 1 G||4|
|Sugars 10 G|
|Protein 2 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- About 8 or 10.by Mister11/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 3 packs in the box. The only problem with having them shipped, is that the ones I got were crushed.by Sebringgal195810/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 5by whaleyf12/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not many anymore-- package has been reduced from 16 ounces to 14.4 ounces -- the crackers are thinner and bland with virtually no cinnamon or sugar flavor. they disintegrate immediately if dunked in milk and become mush. most arrived broken from the box being too big for the wrapped content allowing them to move around and crumble.by abearwhocares6/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Sue, "The box label states: *Servings Per Container 13*. I hope this helps. Happy New Year."by NoFrills5210/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This product contains approximately 26 graham crackers per box, however since it is packaged by weight this count may vary slightly from box to box.by HelpPL12/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Shae, "Please look at all the ingredients listed on the label of the item listing provided. But is this true? I don't know. Additional information from Wikipedia: Glutamic Acid is a non-essential Amino Acid. Its salts are known as Glutamates. Glutamates are important neurotransmitters. They are important for long-term Potentiation, learning and memory. Glutamates are also used as food additives and enhance the flavor. The most important Glutamates are commonly found in convenience foods. But is this true? Another source to check out with more information on Glutamates is: List of MSG-Free Foods~LIVESTRONG.COM www.livestrong.com. I hope my information will help you decide which foods you can safely eat if you can't consume foods containing Glutamates. Happy New Year."by NoFrills521/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Cinnamon flavor is the natural flavor in this product.by HelpPL4/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?