Great Value Buttery Smooth Crackers, 16 oz
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These Great Value Crackers are tasty bites that complement any appetizer platter. Use them with your favorite dip or spread, or just enjoy them on their own. The buttery crackers have no artificial flavors or colors.
Great Value Buttery Smooth Crackers:
- No artificial flavors or colors
- Delicious with toppings or on their own
- Kosher crackers
Warning Text: Always refer to packaging for the most up to date allergy information.
Ingredients: Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sunflower Oil And/Or Canola Oil (Contains Ascorbic Acid And Rosemary Extract), Sugar, Invert Sugar, Malt Extract, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Protease, Sodium Metabisulphite. Allergy Warning: Contains Wheat. May Contain Traces of Milk And Soy.
Explore this item
|Food Allergen Statements:||Contains wheat. , May contain traces of milk And soy.|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||45612|
|Features:||No artificial colors or flavors|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.69 x 5.00 x 9.02 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||20|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 2.5 G||4|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 120 Mg||5|
|Potassium 20 Mg||1|
|Total Carbohydrate 11 G||4|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 1 G|
|Protein 1 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. How man sleeves of crackers are suppose to be in the box of your buttery flavored crackers? The box I bought had only 3 ,but there was space for 4
- Weigh you box with 3 full sleeves and you'll find it to weigh just what it says on the outside.by Frugalwizard2/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They changed the packaging. Now, 3 sleeves fit in there snugly. (my first order was Nov 2015) The box art and colors changed a bunch as well.by FrMurphy11/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We regret the product did not meet your expectations and appreciate you letting us know about your experience. We would love for you to contact our Great Value Hotline directly at 877-505-2267 and provide us with the best by date and lot code off the package so that we will be able to research this issue further, as we have multiple suppliers that manufacture our products.by HelpPL12/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Serving size is 4 crackers and is 32 calories.by Frugalwizard8/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We'll since they obfuscate the serving qty so much, it must be a bad thing. Right? lols Applying bit of 6th grade math, a "serving" must be 16 oz/32 servings = .5 oz per serving. That's 2 crackers (.5 oz or 14 grams.) So, each cracker weighs in at a hair under 7 grams. Ergo, two would be 14 g/.5oz and the indicated 70 calories (35 calories per cracker., so a "serving" is two entire crackers! Of course, I could be entirely wrong! lolsby FrMurphy11/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The serving size is 4 crackers. The calories per serving are 70.by HelpPL8/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Box doesn't say.by Frugalwizard2/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We would like to share with you that if the product is made in a foreign country it would be reflected on the label. If there is no country of origin on a Great Value product, then the country of origin for the product is the United States.by HelpPL8/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?