Check out these related products
- $1.30 Was $1.76Save $0.46
- $3.84 Was $4.12Save $0.28
- $2.00 Was $2.18Save $0.18
- $2.98 Was $3.78Save $0.80
- $2.00 Was $2.17Save $0.17
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Flour, water, palm oil
- Keep frozen
- Microwave baking is not recommended
Warning Text: Contains milk, wheat.
Ingredients: Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Palm Oil, Buttermilk (Cultured Fat Free Milk, Nonfat Dry Milk, Guar Gum, Food Starch, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Carrageenan, Locust Bean Gum, Mono- and Diglycerides [Emulsifier], Modified Food Starch), Leavening (Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate), Contains 2% Or Less of The Following: Sugar, Sodium Caseinate, Salt, Whey, Dry Buttermilk, Datem and Mono- and Diglycerides With Calcium Sulfate (As Anticaking Agent), Enzyme.
Instructions: Conventional oven: preheat oven to 375f. place frozen biscuits, with the flat side down, onto an ungreased baking sheet approximately 1/4" apart. Place baking sheet on the middle oven rack. Make as follows or until golden brown. 1-11 biscuits: 22-25 minutes; 12 or more biscuits: 24-26 minutes. Oven temperatures may vary. Adjust cooking times accordingly.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||20 biscuits [41.6 oz (2.6 lb) 1.18 kg]|
|Food Allergen Statements:||Milk and wheat|
|Features:||Keep frozen , Reclosable , Microwave baking is not recommended , 0G trans fat per serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||50|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 5 G||8|
|Saturated Fat 3 G||14|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 620 Mg||26|
|Potassium 20 Mg||1|
|Total Carbohydrate 24 G||8|
|Dietary Fiber <1 G||3|
|Sugars 1 G|
|Protein 4 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I cook them at 350Fby Cricket2/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Here is the baking Instructions for this product. Keep frozen until ready to bake. Not suitable for baking in a microwave oven. Oven temperatures may vary, adjust cooking time accordingly. Preheat oven to 375 F. Place frozen biscuits, with the flat side down, onto an ungreased baking sheet approximately ¼ inches apart. Biscuit sides should touch for higher rising. Place baking sheet on the middle oven rack. Bake as follows or until golden brown. Frozen Biscuits Bake Times are as follows: 1 to 6 biscuits: 18 to 24 minutes 7 to 12 biscuits: 20 to 26 minutesby HelpPL7/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are biscuits.by Gwen9/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The recipe on the back of this product is as follows: 2 (12.5 oz.) cans of GV Chunk Chicken Breast 1 can GV Chicken Broth 1 can GV Cream of Chicken Soup 2 teaspoons dried rosemary 6 frozen GV Buttermilk Biscuits cut into quarters (frozen biscuits will thaw rapidly for cutting into quarters when placed on the counter) Optional ¼ cup chopped celery and or ¼ cup chopped onions Prep Instructions: Empty cans of chunk chicken breast, chicken broth and undiluted cream of chicken soup into a 3 quart sauce pan with lid. Add dried rosemary, optional vegetables and stir. Heat over medium-high heat until boiling, stirring frequently. Add biscuit pieces to the boiling broth. Cover with lid and reduce heat to simmer 20-22 minutes. Makes 5-6 servings.by HelpPL6/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?