Great Value Brown Rice, 16 oz
Customers also viewed these products
- $20.07 Was $26.81Save $6.74
About this item
About this item
Warning Text: Always refer To packaging for the most up To date allergy information.
Ingredients: Long Grain Brown Rice
Instructions: Cooking: stove top: preferred method. 1. bring 2 - 2 1/2 cups water toa boil. Add 1 tsp butter or margarine And salt (optional). 2. stir in1 cup rice. Reduce heat, cover And simmer 45 - 50 minutes. 3. removefrom heat. Let stand covered for 5 minutes or until water is absorbed.Fluff with fork. 4. serve. Makes 2 cups Of cooked rice. For bestresults: do not rinse before or drain after cooking. For firmer riceuse less water And simmer for a shorter time. For softer rice, usemore water And simmer for a longer time. Do not lift lid whilecooking, steam cooks rice.
Explore this item
|Features:||Naturally gluten-free food , Yes , No artificial flavors or colors , Kosher|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.50 x 3.80 x 1.20 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||10|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1.5 G||2|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Potassium 100 Mg||3|
|Total Carbohydrate 35 G||12|
|Dietary Fiber 2 G||8|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 4 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
- Yes, as of March 2014 they added nitrite.by RainbowDistributionCentre1/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This product does not contain preservatives.by HelpPL1/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- At this time, our records indicate this item is a product of the United States. We would also like to share with you that you can also locate the country of origin on all of our products. If there is no country of origin on a Walmart Private Brand product, then the country of origin for the product is the United States. It is a requirement that the product of a foreign country be listed as such.by HelpPL8/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have researched your question and we can share with you that item is a product of America. We would also like to share with you that you can also locate the country of origin on all of our products. If there is no country of origin on a Great Value product, then the country of origin for the product is the United States.by PVHelp8/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- There are about 2 ½ cups of rice in the 16oz package, so you would need 5 cups of water to cook the entire bag. Also, there is approximately 6.4 ounces of rice in 1 cup.by HelpPL6/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 8 ounces in a cup so this whole bag would be equal to 2 cups of rice. It requires 2 cups of water per 1 cup of rice.by CommunityAnswer5/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Clearance$32.68 List price $39.22Save $6.54