Similar items in stock
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy a hearty meal with Great Value Beef Stew. It is a convenient and quick meal. Simply heat the contents of the container and eat. For those who want to put in their own culinary touch on the dish, you can serve this canned stew over rice or pasta. You can also add extra ingredients, like additional vegetables, to really make it your own and amp-up the nutritional value. It is a good staple to keep in your pantry for when you need to throw together a quick meal for yourself or for your whole family.
Great Value Beef Stew:
- U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture
- Canned beef stew comes in 20 ounce container
Warning Text: Always refer to packaging for the most up to date allergy information.
Ingredients: Water, Beef, Potatoes, Carrots, Tomatoes (Water, Tomato Paste), Contains 2% Or Less of Modified Cornstarch, Salt, Corn Flour, Caramel Color, Sugar, Flavoring.
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.00 x 4.00 x 3.40 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||100|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 11 G||17|
|Saturated Fat 4.5 G||23|
|Trans Fat 0.5 G|
|Cholesterol 35 Mg||12|
|Sodium 970 Mg||40|
|Potassium 390 Mg||11|
|Total Carbohydrate 17 G||6|
|Dietary Fiber 1 G||4|
|Sugars 3 G|
|Protein 9 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- each can has a ''best by'' date printed on top or bottom. buy in store if you are concerned to get the freshest. my .com cans were at least 5-6 months ahead of delivery date...so i guess when fresh it has 6 mo-1 year sealed shelf life at least. it needs add in veggies to make it interesting and more flavorful.by abearwhocares3/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Did you look at the stamp on the bottom of the can?by jaylyn123/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are too many factors that go into how old a product found on the shelf of your local store may be. We recommend referring to the best by/expiration date on the package. If there is not an expiration date on the product, we suggest returning it to your store for a refund/exchange.by HelpPL4/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by Cheapoleman6/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At This time, this product does not contain MSG.by HelpPL6/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At this time, the product does not contain pork.by HelpPL9/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The beef stews ingredients are water, beef, potatoes, carrots, tomatoes (Water, Tomato Paste), Contains 2% Or Less of Modified Cornstarch, Salt, Corn Flour, Caramel Color, Sugar, and Flavoring.by CommunityAnswer9/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?