Great Value: All-Vegetable Shortening, 48 Oz
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $4.68 Was $4.98Save $0.30
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This All-Vegetable Shortening is a Great Value Food. Health benefits include 50 percent less saturated fat than butter and all natural flavors and colors. Using Great Value: All-Vegetable Shortening can reduce your saturated fat consumption to only 3.5g per serving, compared to 7g when using butter. This Gluten Free Shortening comes in 48 oz container. Great Value: All-Vegetable Shortening comes with our guarantee that you'll be fully satisfied with the taste and quality of every Great Value Food. It's that simple. Great quality. Great price. Guaranteed.
Great Value: All-Vegetable Shortening:
- No artificial flavors or COLORS.
- GLUTEN-FREE food.
- 50% less saturated fat compared to butter
Warning Text: Overheating any shortening can cause fire And injury. Do not leaveunattended while heating. If shortening smokes, reduce heat. If fireoccurs, turn off heat And cover pan until cool. Do not put water on hotor flaming shortening. Always refer To packaging for the most up To dateallergy information.
Ingredients: Liquid And Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Vegetable Mono And Diglycerides. Allergy Warning: May Contain Traces Of Milk And Soy.
Instructions: Do not expose can To heat. Do not refill with hot oil.
Explore this item
|Food Form:||Shelf stable|
|Capacity:||48 oz (3 lb) 1.36 kg|
|Time Aged:||12 , Months|
|Food Allergen Statements:||May contain traces Of milk And soy.|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||6180|
|Features:||50% less saturated fat than butter , Naturally gluten-free food , No artificial flavors or colors|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.50 x 4.50 x 0.44 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 12 G||18|
|Saturated Fat 3.5 G||18|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Potassium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 G||0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. What type of vegetable fat is use...soy, sunflower,safflower,olive or a combination and if it is a combination which one?
- It is a combination of olive and all vegetables.by CommunityAnswer9/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- This item has Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, and Palm Oil.by HelpPL12/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Sorry I never tried it with Chocolateby Ruth12/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is intended to be used as a general purpose shortening in a wide range of food items, deep fat frying, cooking and baking.by HelpPL7/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can store this product in the refrigerator but it may cause the oil to gel. The oil may not pour out but once the oil warms back up to room temperature it will turn back to a liquid.by HelpPL5/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can refrigerate it with no harm.by CommunityAnswer5/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?