Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Natural strength
- No artificial flavors or colors
- Contains 100% juice
- Naturally gluten-free
Warning Text: Always refer to packaging for the most up to date allergy information.
Ingredients: Lemon Juice from Concentrate (Water, Concentrated Lemon Juice), Sodium Bisulfite (Preservative), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Lemon Oil.
Instructions: Chill And shake well before serving. Refrigerate after opening.
Explore this item
|Food Form:||Shelf stable|
|Size:||32 fl oz|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||36966|
|Container Type:||Plastic bottle|
|Features:||From concentrate with added Ingredients , 100% lemon , Natural strength , No artificial flavors or colors|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.71 x 3.71 x 7.97 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Potassium 5 Mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 G||0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No.by WIllieP5/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- According to my large bottle, there are no carbohydrates. No sugar. 100% lemon juice.by JoanneAW5/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no sugar and there are no carbohydrates. If the label says there is nothing per serving, then there is nothing for the whole bottle.by Halz5/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 63 grams of carbohydrates in the entire (32 fl oz) bottle of lemon juice.by PVHelp8/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- I know you are not supposed to use after the expiration date, however, I have used it 1 1/2 years after expiration date. It tasted great. To do this your refrigerator must be kept a little colder than what is recommended. I would not do this with most products but this seems to work with the lemon juice. I have also frozen it in a different container a few months before the expiration date.by tracyok77/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Possibly, but with so many uses that can be made from lemon juice. why would you ever have a container still around 16 months later?by delone5/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It could be safe to consume, but I am sure it will not taste good. Why take a chance? Throw it out.by IOULOTS5/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We do not recommend consuming products that have passed their expiration date, as we cannot guarantee the quality and freshness of these products once they have exceeded their shelf life. Lemon juice is good for up to 14 days after opening, if the product is stored properly.by HelpPL5/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One good splash.by delone10/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Sorry, I don't have this answer but I use one tablespoon in 8oz hot tea and the lemon taste is very strong.by JoanneAW10/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- All 32 ounces are equivalent to 21 lemons. Each lemon yields about 1.5oz.by CommunityAnswer10/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Three tablespoons of lemon juice equals the average juice of 1 lemon.by HelpPL10/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?