Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy the sweet taste of Great Value Grape Juice. It contains 100 percent juice and delivers 130 percent of the recommended daily value of vitamin C in every serving. The pure grape juice is pasteurized and available in a 96 fl oz container.
Great Value 100% Grape Juice:
- Contains 100% juice
- 130% daily value of vitamin C per serving
- 96 fl oz of 100% grape juice
Ingredients: Water, Grape Juice Concentrate, Grape Juice, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).
Explore this item
|Manufacturer Part Number:||7874207200|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.40 x 5.40 x 11.60 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 35 Mg||1|
|Potassium 230 Mg||7|
|Total Carbohydrate 40 G||13|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 39 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Noby JUSTRETIRED7/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it's pasteurized. Refrigerate it.by JUSTRETIRED7/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product contains Ascorbic Acid as a preservative.by HelpPL7/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, I didn't see anything about being Kosher on the label, however, I am Jewish and to my understanding Kosher products are prayed over by a rabbi. If you really need this juice you may want to pray over it yourself and ask God to bless it for you and make it pure. I hope this helps! Everything should be Kosher. I mean reallyby Babybunny10/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is not kosher certified. Any product bearing a kosher symbol must be manufactured with only kosher certified ingredients. If a kosher symbol is not present on the label of the product, it contains at least one ingredient that is not kosher certified.by HelpPL7/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?