Grandpa's Oven: Apple Fritter Bread, 20 Oz
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$39.33 List price $47.14Save $7.81
- Reduced Price$5.21 List price $5.79Save $0.58
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Ingredients: Enriched, Malted, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thaimin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Water, Soybean Oil, Apples (Sulfites), Raisins, Yeast, Contains 2% Or Less Of The Following: Unsalted Butter (Cream), Oat Fiber, Dextrose, Salt, Mono & Diglycerides, Cinnamon, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Polysorbate 60, Enzymes, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Calcium Propionate (Preservative), Corn Flour, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Rice Flour, Modified Food Starch, Nonfat Dry Milk, Soy Lecithin, Citric Acid, Red #40. Contains Wheat, Milk & Soy Ingredients.
Explore this item
|Food Form:||Cobbler style bread unsliced|
|Certifications & Claims:||0 grams Trans Fat Per Serving.|
|Size:||Net wt 20 oz|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.23 x 1.23 x 1.23 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||35|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 3.5 G||6|
|Saturated Fat 1 G||5|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 180 Mg||8|
|Total Carbohydrate 29 G||10|
|Dietary Fiber 1 G||5|
|Sugars 14 G|
|Protein 3 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Been buying this delicious bread for over a year and never saw any RED spots.by Deegal11/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have been buying this yummy bread every week for a year, and I have never seen any RED spots in my loaves,by Deegal11/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Is it dye? I thought it might have been cinnamon!by zzmoney2/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wondered about that too. I think they were trying to give the appearance of apples, which I think is dumb because apples usually have a gold color in bread. But, it tastes so good I really don't care.by AlvinGirl12/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not deter from the flavor or the taste - looks like maybe from the berrys, but is fabulous - I can't find any more in my Walmart, guess it was just a holiday thing.by lovethebread2/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Actually you should because it taste better when you slice it and toast it in a toaster.by okmike3312/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $21.26 Was $25.44Save $4.18
- Rollback$40.13 Was $48.39Save $8.26
- $25.57 Was $36.08Save $10.51