Customers also considered
- Reduced Price$16.89 List price $39.96Save $23.07
- $10.62 Was $12.05Save $1.43
- $10.58 Was $18.40Save $7.82
- $9.23 Was $9.99Save $0.76
- Reduced Price$34.41 List price $40.99Save $6.58
- Reduced Price$9.64 List price $24.96Save $15.32
- $11.46 Was $12.88Save $1.42
- $15.67 Was $16.99Save $1.32
- Reduced Price$19.58
- Reduced Price$13.00 List price $19.55Save $6.55
- Reduced Price$29.00 List price $31.98Save $2.98
- $11.00 Was $14.59Save $3.59
- Reduced Price$15.99 List price $39.96Save $23.97
- Reduced Price$7.89 List price $59.96Save $52.07
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Gran Turismo 5 brings the world's most realistic and comprehensive driving experiences to fans in one of the most highly anticipated racing games of all time. For the first time in the franchise, players can look forward to real-time car damage, dynamic weather effects, kart racing, access to select NASCAR cars, a Course Maker and robust online community features. The game will also feature an impressive line-up of more than 1,000 licensed cars from the world's top manufacturers and more than 20 tracks with over 70 variations, including famous world circuits, city courses, snow and dirt, and original environments popular among fans.
- Arcade Mode lets players experience the stunning tracks and environments of Gran Turismo 5, including custom tracks created with Course Maker, alone or with a friend in split-screen two-player mode.
- Career mode, which includes a vast and varied lineup of special race events, including appearances by world-famous professional race car drivers, new and used car dealerships, tuning and body shops to upgrade the performance of players' favorite cars, and more.
- Newly expanded B-Spec race team management mode puts players in the role of a race team director, where they can manage and coach a stable of AI (artificial intelligence) race car drivers through career events.
- Point-based Championship Race series and License Tests.
- Stunning new visual effects include: rain, snow and other weather effects; time transitions where day turns to night; particle effects like tire smoke, dust clouds, and water spray; and new lighting effects including working high beams and flashers, working windshield wipers, and brake lights that light up dust clouds.
- Gran Turismo TV Video provides access to a library of great motorsport video programming (both HD and SD - all broadcast quality) through PlayStation Network.
- Photo Mode and Photo Travel allows players to capture great GT moments from race replays and exotic locales, and to share with friends online, including stereoscopic 3-D support for taking stunning 3D screenshots (stereoscopic 3-D TV required).
- Automobile and collectible "trading cards" are also available, which are unlocked every time players log into Gran Turismo 5 online, adding new content to the informative and educational Museum feature. Cards are awarded randomly and can be traded with friends to build their collections.
- Players can create custom soundtracks from music stored on their XMB to play in-game.
- PlayStation Network Trophy support.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Mild Lyrics
|Video Game Collection:||Gran Turismo|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Genre:||Sports & Racing|
|Required Peripherals:||Controller (Rumble)|
|Video Game Genre:||Racing / driving - GT/street|
|Is Online Multiplayer Available:||Y|
|Video Game Platform:||PlayStation 3|
|Compatible Devices:||Game console|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||98394|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Publisher:||Sony Computer Entertainment of America , Sony Computer Entertainment Worldwide Studios|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 5.50 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it has an Arcade split-screen offline option on the menu which you can run as many races as you want with another player in the same room.by Simeon201212/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1 or 2 players suported offline.by Tuxerito12/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe it can be 2 player offline.by MarkGT9mm12/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes via the arcade mode and the use of splitscreenby Kingsfordguy11/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes... if you mean can you both play in the same room.by Dealseekerman11/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it supports local multiplayer in the form of split screenby JeyC11/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it only works on the PS3.by BillB159067/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby jayferg1872/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To answer your question, unfortunately this is a PlayStation exclusive franchise. It is only made for PlayStation consoles and devices.by Simeon201212/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. This is a PS3 title onlyby Fishnndude12/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it is specific for PS3, you can get Driver 3 for Wii though.by MarkGT9mm12/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby jayferg1872/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, indeed I bought a copy off Walmart and it was NTSC (North America Version). Will always be NTSC as long you buy it within USA. Enjoyby Simeon201212/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's rated E 10+ no language or baloney, and the disc is blue-ray.by MarkGT9mm12/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If it is sold in the states, then it is NTSCby JeyC3/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes - all games on Walmart's US site are designed for US TV and console standards.by SonyListens1/18/2012Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?