Customers also bought these products
- $190.55 Was $199.00Save $8.45
- $3.24 Was $3.62Save $0.38
- $47.58 Was $59.00Save $11.42
Graco - UrbanLite Stroller, Rittenhouse
Consider these popular products
- Clearance$79.99 List price $95.99Save $16.00
- from $49.91
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Graco - UrbanLite Stroller, Rittenhouse:
- Graco stroller, from the Rittenhouse collection, holds child up to 50 pounds for years of comfortable strolling
- One-hand standing fold with storage latch, no bending necessary
- Deluxe, padded, multi-position reclining seat lies flat for baby's comfort
- Rittenhouse stroller features a 180-degree rotating canopy with peek-a-boo window shades that your child from any direction
- Height-adjustable handle lets you choose the most comfortable height for pushing the Graco UrbanLite Stroller
- Enhanced maneuverability with single front swivel wheels include wheel locks
- Extra-large storage basket holds your travel essentials
- Parent's tray with two deep cup holders for on-the-go convenience
- Child's tray with cup holder pivots so getting baby in and out of the stroller is a breeze
- Convertible three- or five-point harness provides security as your child grows
- Removable infant body support cradles child
- Care and maintenance:
- Wash removable seat cushion in cold water on delicate cycle and line dry
- To clean stroller frame, use only household soap and warm water, never use bleach
- If wheels squeak, use a light oil
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
Fabric Care Instructions: Clean with Mild Soap and Water
|Maximum Weight:||50 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1815069|
|Product Accessories Included:||Sunshade|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- On mine when we remove the material around the leg rest we are able to adjust it up and down. It is not much but it does have a couple of positions we are able to put it in.by JennaBeans853/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the only adjustment is that you can completly bring the flap (under the legs) up and enclose the front opening which is great for infant laying in the stroller. no adjustment in betwen is availableby Azaran61312/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, there are velcro straps!by yammer200212/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The leg rest is not adjustable. the front infant seat is removable, and has an adjustable shade cover. There are no infant enclosures.by Ontopnrizin11/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Legrest is not adjustable but it does close for infant.by jojo10188/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The stroller reclines by pulling up on the bar on the back side of the seat. There is the straight-up position, reclined position, and laying-down position.by CandRMama4/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a discrete bar on the outside back. It takes a little tug and the seat can be adjusted back. In order to put it back in an upright position you just have to push the back of the seat forward until it snaps into the position you desire.by JennaBeans853/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it reclines almost flat. i love this strollerby Azaran61312/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you are speaking of the seats, only the front seat reclines to a comfortable position.by Ontopnrizin1/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
Q. The Item description said "Deluxe, padded, multi-position reclining seat lies flat for baby's comfort". How flat is it?Is it flat like a little bed?
- Yes, this stroller reclines to a completely flat position, like a bed. There's a handle on the back that you have to pull up on to adjust the seat but, once engaged, all you have to do is pull it all the way down to get it to lay flat.by CandRMama4/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The seat goes almost into a flat position. It does stay slightly inclined in the lowest position. It is quite simple to recline. There is a bar on the outside of the back of the seat. You pull it forward and the seat will lay back. Then to put it upright you push the back of the seat up until it snaps into position. There is a picture of this in the instructions but little description. In your nephews defense Graco instructions can be difficult to understand. He may want to just play with the stroller and the different pieces on it to figure out what is responsible for what. I thought the bar on the back was only a support!by JennaBeans853/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?