Customers also considered
- Rollbackfrom $176.40
- Rollbackfrom $95.88
- Rollbackfrom $79.00
- Rollbackfrom $100.79
- $49.99 Was $75.00Save $25.01
- Rollbackfrom $251.99
- Rollbackfrom $149.88
- Reduced Price$159.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Graco Smart Seat All-in-One Convertible Car Seat offers the ultimate in car seat longevity. This all-in-one car seat fits your child from 5 to 100 pounds and features a convenient stay-in-car base so you only have to install it once. For your child's safety, this car seat has been side impact tested and the car seat base is steel reinforced for strength and durability. For ease of use, there is a one-handed height-adjustable headrest with no-thread harness and on-the-go recline without having to reinstall the seat. Versatility is a great quality when it comes to your baby's gear. The Ryker fashion is both sleek and versatile with shades of gray and solid black. It's a go-with-anything style that boys and girls will love.
Graco Smart Seat All-in-One Convertible Car Seat, Ryker:
- An all-in-1 car seat that fits your child from 5 to 100 lbs
- Convenient stay-in-car base makes installation easy
- 1-handed height adjustable headrest and on-the-go recline
- Side impact tested for safety
- Steel reinforced base offers strength and durability
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Maximum Weight:||100 lbs , 40 lbs|
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Range:||0 to 12 Months|
|Minimum Weight:||5 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1802199|
|Color:||Gray , Multicolor , Black|
|Features:||Adjustable Headrest , LATCH , No Re-Thread Harness , Adjustable Arm Rest , Cup Holder|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||21.00 x 20.05 x 25.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I am also a first time mom and purchased this seat after a ton of research. What you will get in the box is one carseat attached to one base.by TheMessiahIsReturning12/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with one base but you can purchase more separtelyby awwme10/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it comes with the seat.by qq668866qq1/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The base comes with itby newmommytojessi2/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. will this car seat fit rear facing in the reclining position for an infant in back seat of a dodge caliber?
- Depends how tall you are. If you're short like me, then your seat is pushed up pretty close to the wheel. So there really is no definite answer how well this car seat will fit in your car. it depends on your height I guessby l10k079/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most likely, yes, but whichever seat it is behind will still need to be moved up some.by TechGirl14145/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If it does fit you will probably have to scoot the front seat up quite a bit. I have a Chevy Tahoe and have it in the rear facing reclined position and had to scoot my front seat up a bit.by YY20105/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a big car seat. It fit fine in my minivan in the reclining position but it wouldn't fit in our compact car.by Betty5559/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This carseat is great for a newborn as long as you dont mind taking them out and carrying them in a store. With my daughter (who is now 7 months) we always take her stroller or front carrier in the stores... . I carry her into the dadycare and never take her car seat in, so depending on your situation it may be fine. I would purchase it for a newborn for long rides or for one who did not need the carrier for easier transport in stores. the straps get very very small, so they would besuitable for a newborn. The shoulder pads are rather bulky so may be hard to get them buckled in properly if they are small.by KatysMama2/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have not tried it with a new born, but the seat is well built and cushioned. I dont think you will face any issues. The best part is...this is a one time investment that will stay with you for a very long time, as the max weight limit is 100LB.by Srab2/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not suitable for a new born but good after the baby is over 10 months. The seat is too heavy to carry a small baby around. I would go with an infant car seat that is also a baby carrier for a newborn and until 9 months of age.by prinshopper2/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (12)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollbackfrom $45.98
- Rollbackfrom $44.97
- Rollbackfrom $189.88
- from $78.88
- Rollbackfrom $152.99
- from $161.10
- $137.97 List price $149.00Save $11.03
- $138.01 List price $149.00Save $10.99
- Rollback$128.88 Was $237.50Save $108.62
- Rollbackfrom $199.00