This stroller is perfect! My little one hasn't come just yet but I know when he does, he's going to be not only comfortable but safe. :) First off, I love how easy it was to assemble seeing as how my husband wasn't home at the time. Second, you have so many different styles and extra features for you (the parents) to enjoy and make your life easier! That feature all in itself makes this stroller the best I've had so far. Third, the storage and amount of room your baby will have until he/she reaches toddler is also amazing. I would recommend this purchase.
About This Item
- Travel system includes the Graco® SnugRide® SnugLock 35 Infant Car Seat
- 3 Strollers in 1: 1. Infant Car Seat Carrier 2. Infant Stroller 3. Toddler Stroller
- Forward-facing toddler seat includes 3-position leg rest
- Includes the Graco® SnugRide® SnugLock 35 Infant Car Seat, rear facing for infants from 4-35 lbs. and up to 32"
- 3 strollers in 1 with 10 riding options from infant to toddler: 1. Infant Car Seat Carrier 2. Infant Stroller 3. Toddler Stroller
- Infant car seat: Seat attaches directly to the stroller frame for lightweight portability and can face you or the world for added flexibility
- Infant stroller: Reversible seat allows baby to face you or the world and the 4-position reclining seat converts into an infant enclosure for on-the-go comfort
- Toddler stroller: Forward-facing toddler seat includes 3-position leg rest that adjusts for your growing child
- Graco ProtectPlus Engineered: a combination of the most rigorous crash tests that helps protect your child in frontal, side, rear & rollover crashes; additional testing based on the New Car Assessment Program and for extreme car interior temperatures
Has Side Impact Protection, Modular Travel Systems, Has Brakes, Lockable Front Swivel, Has Tray, Multiple Recline Seat Adjustment, Five Point Safety Harness, Has Cup Holder, Converts to Bassinet, Adjustable Footrest, Multiple Seat Recline, 4 Wheeled, Has Front Locking Wheels, 5-point Safety Harness, One Hand Fold, Has Canopy, Has Storage Basket
Graco Children's Products
|Manufacturer Part Number|
This is my fourth child, so I have seen my fair share of strollers! I looked at SO many strollers this time, as I knew exactly what I wanted in a stroller. This was the only one that checked of everything on my wishlist. Not having to have a separate piece to attach the infant carrier, being able to fold the stroller with the seat attached, a sun shade that actually served its purpose and isn't just a useless piece of fabric, the multi position seat, cup holders for parents, snack tray for baby instead of a useless bar, a big basket underneath that you can actually put your stuff in, a seat that reclines almost flat (without it being a bassinet seat. I am not found of those.) and the option to enclose the foot area so it works the same as a bassinet, and four wheels only one on each leg. I drive a Subaru Impreza and have no issue fitting it in the trunk. I can even fit groceries in with it as well. I have been using this stroller for 4.5 months now and have no regrets. I absolutely LOVE it! I wish I had this stroller for all my kids.
Great price, smooth and simple! Baby loves it!
Awesome stroller and carseat duo! Very smooth and easily clicks into place. Baby loves the car seat! Very cushiony and luxurious. For the price, its great! We were gifted a cheaper used cosco set and honestly hated it. I felt bad but we had to get another one and I am very happy with this purchase! Wish we had it from the get go!
You won't regret it
I love this car seat and stroller set. It's so easy to put together it only took us 10 minutes. I like how light weight it is and easy to put up. It rides so smoothly. The car seat is very good quality for the price. I really don't have anything bad to say about it we love it.
Great weight and quality
This system was very well thought out. The design and construction are meant to give you a 1-stroller system for years. What many companies seem to forget is that a woman, who recently gave birth to a child, isn't likely able to lift a heavy stroller into a trunk. My wife and I looked at several different systems. This one was the lightest and easiest to deal with when getting in and out of the trunk of our car. The infant car seat is also a 1-step disconnect from either the car seat base or the stroller. This system is well-priced, well-constructed and is just a top-notch design.
I would highly recommend, although they may not be in production any longer.
A bit heavy. Also do not like those the handle of stroller is on ground when folded...and how does it lock closed when folded? Overall very sturdy and super happy! Grandson loves to nap in it :)
Graco infant car seat and stroller
I ordered 3-1 Graco car seat and stroller online. I got the delivery in time, and it was extremely easy to assemble. The only problem was I didn't receive cotter pins to secure rear wheels, and hence I'm having to contact the customer center to ship those pins separately.
You win some you lose some
I had the dark grey version of this stroller system and loved it. I had to replace everything so I bought the light grey system and The footrest does not go all the way up making it difficult to Velcro the cover to hold it up. Also, the stroller does not lock All the time when in the close position. Other wise it is a great stroller and I do enjoy the extra coverage especially when it is raining in my area.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question