Consider these popular products
- Clearancefrom $199.00
- $152.97 List price $189.00Save $36.03
- $156.97 List price $189.00Save $32.03
- $143.97 List price $149.99Save $6.02
- $16.90 List price $23.99Save $7.09
- from $359.99
- $169.49 List price $189.00Save $19.51
Graco - DuoGlider Multi-Child Double Stroller, Wilshire
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Graco - DuoGlider Multi-Child Double Stroller, Wilshire:
- Can accept 2 Graco infant car seats at the same time
- Graco stroller holds 2 children up to 40 lbs each
- 1-hand, standing fold closes easily with no bending necessary, leaving 1 hand free for baby
- 2 reclining seats with individual canopies and footrests to keep your travel companions comfy
- Removable front canopy for better viewing and a peek-a-boo window in the rear canopy lets you see Baby at all times. Both canopies feature a sun visor
- Rear seat reclines completely flat when baby's had enough adventure
- Lockable front swivel wheels with suspension provide superior maneuverability and a smooth ride when you're out and about with baby
- Extra-large storage basket lets you store and remove diaper bags, snacks and other travel essentials
- Stadium-style seating positions the rear child a little higher so everyone has a pleasant view
- Parent's tray with storage and 2 cup deep holders for on-the-go convenience
- Front child's tray with cup holder removes for no-fuss stroller entry
- Convertible 3 or 5-point harness provides security as your children grow
- Assembled stroller dimensions:
- Overall height: 40"
- Handle width: 16.5"
- Length (wheels front to back): 35.5"
- Width (wheels left to right): 20"
- Seat width: Front is 12.5", Rear is 13"
- Seat length: Front is 9.5", Rear is 10.5"
- Seat back height: Front is 15", Rear is 15"
- Wheel size (front): 8"
- Wheel size (back): 8.5"
- Stroller weight: 27 lbs
- Care and maintenance:
- Wash removable seat cushions in cold water on delicate cycle and line dry.
- To clean stroller frame, use only household soap and warm water
- Never use bleach
- If wheels squeak, use a light oil
|Maximum Weight:||40 lbs|
|Product Accessories Included:||Sunshade|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||35.50 x 20.00 x 40.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. We use just one car seat. The toddler sits directly in the stroller seatby AdorarAMisHijas10/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you can. if you click on more details on walmart website, you'll be able to read instructions. There is also a video tutorial on graco.comby loveadeal53/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes i have a 17 month old and a 1 month old and i use only one car seat. its a great purchase.by Monie063/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I have an graco infant car seat that I snap into the first seat and My two year old sits in the front seat.by buttercup143/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes....I'm using it for my newborn & my 18-mo-old. I put the carseat in the rear seat so my older child can see better.by mrsspent3/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you sure can my kids are 17 months and 1 month and i use it all the time.by Monie063/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just as you see it fully complete, it's not just a frame it's a full stroller. The seats are nice quality too.by PhantomConsumer9/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not come with the carseats.by mrsspent3/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it dosent come with the car seats you have to buy them on you own.by Monie063/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?