Graco - Backless TurboBooster Seat
Customers also considered
- $24.99 Was $35.22Save $10.23
- $28.97 List price $35.00Save $6.03
- $36.97 List price $40.00Save $3.03
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your baby safe and sound while traveling with the Graco Backless TurboBooster Seat. You won't have to worry about your baby's safety as the seat is rigorously crash tested to exceed US safety standards. Keep your growing child safe in the forward-facing backless TurboBooster car seat that raises your child to the height of the seat belt. It has hide-away cup holders to keep snacks and cups or water bottles on the move. Your tiny one's delicate hands can be kept on the height-adjustable padded armrests with comfort, and your little one will love the cozy ride in this stylish Graco Backless TurboBooster Seat. Cleaning the cushion is easy as well, as it is removable and machine washable.
Designed to be stylish and comfortable, this seat meets safety and comfort needs, so your child will enjoy riding in it. The Graco TurboBooster Seat is a terrific option to help protect older children and kids who are ready to transition out of a harness booster. A comfortable passenger is a happy passenger and this has all you need for a relaxed ride.
Graco Backless TurboBooster Seat:
- For children from 40 to 100 lbs and up to 57" tall
- Top rated by leading consumer magazines and publications
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed US safety standards
- The Graco TurboBooster Seat is designed to be the kind of stylish, comfortable seat your child will actually want to ride in
- Padded height-adjustable armrests
- Hide-away cup holders
- Deluxe seat cushion removes for machine washing
|Maximum Weight:||100 lbs|
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Color:||Red , Gray , Other|
|Age Range:||8 to 11 Years , 3 to 4 Years , 5 to 7 Years|
|Minimum Weight:||40 pounds|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Features:||Adjustable Arm Rest , Cup Holder|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.50 x 16.25 x 8.64 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If she passes the minimum requirements and her knees pass the edge. Usually, yes. We have three boys and @ 5yrs, it works.by momof3boysseattle3/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on weight and height of your grand daughter and the laws of your state I guess. I have a 4 year old and a 7 year old that are both over 40 lbs each and less than 5' 9" in height and it works for them. State of GA.by GatidBoy3/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I have a 4 yr old daughter and perfect for herby Nikkilyn11/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My 5 year old loves the seat. It's not her primary seat though. She is in for short commutes. If your granddaughter will be in it for long trips and might nap you might consider a booster with a back to support her.by Caskay9/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, the backless booster is generally used for 5-year olds. just check the child's height and weight against the product specs.by new2themommygame7/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes would be great and is easy to move aroundby ag946/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. We bought this for our 5 year old daughter and we love it. It is very easy to move between cars.by Zanny25/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes definitely. My son is 4 but a bit bigger for his age and so we upgraded to this seat and it's perfect! It has a strap on the back of the seat to hook onto the seatbelt to adjust the height to fit the childs shoulder properly.by CourtneyC8/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From what I read in the manual, no it is not.by GatidBoy3/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- as far as i understand, it is approved for flying, but not for take off and landing, so it has to be stowed during those times.by momofthreecrazygirls10/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by Caskay9/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its not--per the box. And anyway--the booster would do nothing to improve safety or comfort in an airplane seat.by SKatesmom5/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I have a Graco backless seat, model 1805264, is there an add on back for this item that can be bought?
- No. That is not how these work.by momof3boysseattle3/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no. That is not how they work.by momof3boysseattle3/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think you can add a back to a backless model- you can only take away a back from one that already has one in place.by UFgradinIowa4/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?