Super happy with this travel system. The fabric is durable and you cant see any stains or wear. The car seat seems very secure and is super simple to install and use. My favorite pet is the rubber tires on the stroller that make for a smooth ride across all terrains. I recommend this stroller to all the soon-to-be mommys I meet! It is a must-have!
About This Item
Ensure that your little one stays comfortable and safe while traveling with this Graco Aire4 XT Travel System. This model features a lightweight design for everyday strolling. It also offers plenty of room for all your baby gear in the spacious storage basket with convenient access. This Graco Snugride 35 travel system includes the SnugRide SnugLock 35 infant car seat and a performance stroller with never-flat tires, suspension and UV50 canopy. Its front swivel wheels can be locked for safety while its frame offers a solid suspension to deliver a smooth ride for your child every time. The Graco Aire4 XT car seat also attaches seamlessly. This model features the color Emory, which is easy to match with most interiors.
Graco Aire4? XT Travel System, Emory:
- Includes Graco®'s SnugRide® SnugLock? 35 infant car seat
- Never flat tires with suspension for a smooth ride
- Graco Snugride 35 travel system includes Graco®'s SnugRide® SnugLock? 35 infant car seat, for rear-facing infants from 4-35 lbs and up to 32"
- Never flat tires, locking front swivel wheels and suspension for a smooth ride on any surface
- Extended canopy with UV50 sun protection to keep baby shaded from the sun's harmful rays
- Performance-grade fabrics on the stroller and the Graco Aire4 XT car seat to meet your outdoor needs and reflective material for visibility in low light
- One-second, one-hand fold provides the ultimate in convenience for moms on the go, so exploring with the baby is always easy
Has Side Impact Protection, Has Brakes, Lockable Front Swivel, Has Tray, Multiple Recline Seat Adjustment, Has Suspension System, Five Point Safety Harness, Has Cup Holder, Multiple Seat Recline, 4 Wheeled, Has Front Locking Wheels, 5-point Safety Harness, One Hand Fold, Has Canopy, Has Storage Basket
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Customer reviews & ratings
Smooth as butter
I brought this a year ago after reading many reviews. I am extremely happy with the purchase. This goes easily on any surface and the baby is very comfortable in it. It has a shade for baby and the seat cushion is very good compared to many other brands [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
There are features that I looked for when purchasing a travel system for our first baby. The main thing, other than safety, is the weight of the carrier and stroller. Both the carrier and stroller are light weighted. I can open the stroller and close with one hand. Stroller has been on many walks and works great! I would recommend! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
I live in Albania . My brother bought the evo xt set 2 years ago and I found it very useful. I have been using it for almost 2 years and it is still like new . Also it is very comfortable for the baby in difficult surfaces. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Aire travel system
Seems sturdy and durable. Very easy to wheel around. Car seat system is somewhat hard to click on and off without wrenching and chest strap is a little fiddly. It's on the heavy side. But overall great features, quality and customizability. Stroller folds very easily.
Great stroller and well made
We have had this stroller for 2 years now and love it. Our son no longer wants to sit in it so it will be saved for next baby. It is very well made and sturdy. We love that the tires never get flat and are more robust than the standard tires on strollers and so they work well on more uneven surfaces and give a smooth ride. The seat functionality is great as well. I love that it fully reclines and you can create a "bassinet" when baby is small. I also love that the bottom of the seat lifts up to accommodate shorter legs and then can be put down when toddler grows and feet reach the bottom platform. Very comfortable for my toddler. The built in cup holders and pouch are handy for parents and I found I did not ever need use of a snack track and the cup holder for baby was sufficient. We also love the one hand fold, standing fold and that the stroller isn't too heavy or large when folded. I could fairly easily hold baby in one hand, fold the stroller and set the stroller standing up while putting baby in the car. It didn't take up a ton of room in my trunk or hatchback. The only reason I wouldn't give this 5 stars is the basket opening size. The basket itself is large and fits a lot, but the opening to get things into it is blocked by a bar. This is fine if you have a traditional tote diaper bag but we have a backpack one and it takes a lot of squishing to put it in. We've managed and use a mommy hook or the like for the diaper bag and save the basket for other items. But overall it's a great stroller and does everything you need it to while also looking great.
Average Travel System with few good bits..
We have been using this travel system for almost 2 years now and here what we have to say:
- The Travel System is sturdier than others in same range.
- The Rubber Wheels offers good cushioning and allows it to be moved everywhere except on beach it is a big drag.
- Has a good storage beneath the seat and at the bottom of the stroller.
- The stroller stays upright on its own when folded - a big plus.
- The stroller back rest reclines well and converts it to bassinet but then our kid didn't like it hence we never happen to use it.
- The parents tray helps a lot but was expecting to lock up, it keeps on sliding when we fold/unfold the stroller.
- The UV protection Canopy is good but again keeps sliding once the stroller gets old.
- It doesn't have food tray and no support for external tray either, this has been big negative for us and all for other parents when their kids switches to solid food.
- The straps at its tightest end maybe a loose fit for Asians - its still the case for my son who is going to turn 2 years soon.
- It's not so light weight as it is being promoted.
- The Car Seat detachment is flimsy, gets stuck and needs one to get a hang of it.
- The Car Seat side rests have good plush but not for the back so we bought extra padding.
Lastly, we just realized, this travel system doesn't have a front facing seat option neither in stroller nor on the base attached to the car.
The front wheels don’t glide smoothly. One of them keeps turning around instead of just rolling forward.
I can not remove car seat from stroller alone.
I am SO sad that I can't take my baby for a walk in this stroller without my husband to remove the seat. I want to go for more walks but I am heartbroken that I can not remove this seat when I am alone. It is just too difficult and my hands just can not do it. Our first Graco stroller that I used 6 years ago was amazing but it was ruined in a flood and I tried to get the closest thing available but I am just so disappointed.
Not at all what I expected!
I purchased this travel system for my second child because I had the fast action traVel system with my daughter and we loved it. But this travel system has been very below our expectations, as a mother of a 5 year old and a 3 month old, I am constantly on the go, and this travel system makes me lose time!
Getting the car seat out of the base is very difficult, it somehow keeps getting stuck and is tricky to actually get it to release. Getting the car seat to attach to stroller is another nightmare, you have to play around with it until it falls into place. This isn’t very pleasing to me specially when it’s pouring outside or it’s freezing cold. Getting the car seat out of the stroller is also very difficult, it keeps getting stuck.
I don’t know if its only my stroller but my stroller doesn’t really lock into stroller position well, when you unfold the stroller it is supposed to click, thats how you know its locked in position, well my stroller keeps locking out of position, as we’re driving it around we constantly have to kind of lift if up to get it to lock again. This is very scary to think that it could collapse with my baby in it. Also want to mention the stroller basket is really small, my diaper backpack doesn’t fit in it.
Ohhh, and also the car seat insert is very low, the insert ends on my sons neck and I didn’t understand why after a few minutes in the car seat my baby would cry, until my mom pointed this out and we noticed that the car seat was leaving a red mark right above his neck.
At this point I decided to purchase a new travel system, I got the Graco Modes LX, Graco is really one of my favorite brands, however I do not recommend the Aire travel system at all. Its a shame that just a few months after purchasing this travel system I have to get another travel system.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question