This scooter is a lot of fun. Actually I am a senior, not a kid. But my size is small. My scooter is for neighborhood shopping. The speed is OK , safe enough. The brake control needs a little practice, its because when you step on the rear cover to create friction to slow down, you might lose some balance, at the same time, your back foot has to stay away from the rear senor is disengage the motor. But its not difficult. It has about an hour of ride, maybe 45 mins. Going up a slope is not quite possible, my weight is 135 lb, may be for a kid is possible. Oh, the suggested weight is actually 120 lb. Some website say 130 lb is over stating . I think for all scooter riders, uneven surfaces must be very careful. I flew off the scooter because I ran over a small piece of thick glass, hardly noticeable.
Gotrax Xoom Electric Scooter for Kids Age of 6-12, Kick-Start Boost and Gravity Sensor Kids Electric Scooter, 6" Wheels UL Certified E Scooter
- Add Walmart protection plan powered by Allstate
Arrives by Thu, Oct 1
Ships to San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
About This Item
WARNING - CHOKING HAZARD - Children Under 3
Introducing a whole new style of Electric scooters for kids! The XOOM features 6" Solid rubber tires that absorb vibrations making a glide effortlessly on cement or paved roads. The speed of the XOOM kids scooter is locked at a safe but fun 10mph. The Compact 25v.2 Battery and 150 Watt electric motor powers the XOOM for up to 7.5 miles per charge. Now the whole family can have fun, and remember to always wear a helmetXoom Kids Electric Scooter
GOTRAX Xoom Electric Scooter for Kids Age of 6-12, Kick-Start Boost and Gravity Sensor Kids Electric Scooter, 6 In. Wheels UL Certified E Scooter:
- Two Ways to Have Fun - The Xoom can be used as both electric scooter and kick scooter. First put one foot on the front button and kick push the scooter over 1.8mph, then place the other foot on the gravity sensor to accelerate to 7.5mph
- Enjoy A Safe Ride - The Xoom scooter is easy for your child to master, using the assisted motor the Xoom smoothly accelerates. Lifting your foot from back gravity sensor to slow down and then put your foot on the rear brake to realize safe stop
- Bringing Family Together - The Xoom kick scooter is perfect for kids ages 6-12 up to 154lbs. The Assembly is simple and can be done together, safely install the few screws and your scooter is ready to go! Supervision while riding is also suggested
- MUST HAVE KIDS E-SCOOTER - The Xoom Kids scooter is equipped with a 50.4Wh Eco Friendly Li Battery, UL Safety Certified, 150 Watt 6" Motor with top Speed of up to 7.5mph, Aircraft-Grade Metal & V0 Fire Retardant Deck. Units Passed Independent QC Check
- Kids Love The Xoom - Featuring no external cables, a unique light weight shell, and a simple yet beautiful design, the Xoom will light up any Kids day. Get in boys and girls favorite color between with our wonderful color options
Fun, quite easy to handle.
Very heavy and sturdy. Much more sturdy than Razor scooter. The buttons make it easier to control for 7 year old..
Perfect for my 8 yr old! Lightweight, easy to operate, very cute, and just the right speed. She loves it!
Really cool and easy to ride! Love how it doesn't have brakes or wires hanging from it. More so for older kids (we got it for my daughters 10th bday) as you have to use your feet to power it.
Xoom Kids Electric Scooter
Perfect for my 7 year old .built tough .she loves it
Its a chance......
Nice little scooter only thing is 1 of the 3 weeks got never did work sent it back then 1 of the 2 working ones did the same thing. Wouldn't charge because plugged in it was saying fully charged when dead.
my child loves the scooter, I love the safety feature, hate that it takes 4 hours to charge with only 1 hour of ride time.
Nice for a month.
Purchased for 7 year old. Worked for 1 month and stopped. Will not charge. No drops and no rough use. Kept inside when not being used.
i bought this for my grandsons birthday. He loved it but after the 1st charge it will not go. Green light is on and looks charged but nothing. 1 time riding it now its not working. He loved it so much I ordered his sister one the same day. Hers has not arrived yet but its looking like both will be returned so I can order a different brand
Terrible broke the 2nd day DONT BUY !!!!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question