Similar items in stock
Gorilla Playsets Sunscape Cedar Wooden Swing Set
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Gorilla Playsets wooden swing set is a wonderful addition to your family's backyard. Your children will get all the benefits of a playground without leaving the comfort of your own home. And because it is made from premium lumber, this outdoor swing set will last for years in your backyard.
Gorilla Playsets Wooden Sunscape Swing Set:
- Kids benefit from frequent physical activity and exercise
- You benefit from knowing the kids are secure in your own backyard
- Gorilla swing set eatures 9 activities that will keep at least 11 kids busy at the same time
- Outdoor playset offers terrific value for the whole summer
Gorilla Playsets Wooden Swing Set Features & Specifications:
- Factory-stained and sealed, choice grade cedar from sustainable forests
- Tongue-and-groove wood roof with sunbursts, dormers, and chimney
- Play decks/play house/roof details; design, material, etc
- Solid 4" x 4" and 4" x 6" main beams
- Iron ductile swing hangers
- Gorilla Playsets wooden swing set is ideal for large backyards
- Dimensions: 20'L x 11'W x 11.5'H
- 2 swings
- 5' x 4' play deck
- 1 trapeze bar with handles
- Rope ladder
- Climbing rock wall with rope
- Steering wheel
- Safety handles
- Swivel tire swing with rotomolded tire
- 10' wave scoop slide
- Climbing rung ladder
- 1ncludes step-by-step 3-D illustrated instructions
- All required lumber is pre-cut, pre-drilled and pre-sanded
- At least 2 adults required to assemble
- Assembly takes 2 adults working together approximately 6-8 hours
- Recommended safety zone: 6'
- Gorilla Playsets wooden swing set is intended for residential use only (not for use in any public setting)
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 800 lbs
Tools Needed (Not Included):
- Standard or cordless drill with Phillips bit (#2 square bit provided)
- 1/8" drill bit
- 3/8" drill bit
- 7/8" drill bit
- 1/2" wrench or socket
- 9/16" wrench or socket
- Extension cord (if using a standard drill)
- Tape measure
- Vise grips
Materials, Care & Warranty:
- Factory-stained and sealed wood is resistant to rot, decay, and insect damage; virtually maintenance-free
- Gorilla Playsets warrants its outdoor playsets to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal use and conditions at its original installation, for 10 years for structural wood components and for 1-year for all other components (e.g., hardware, plastics, tarps, rope ladder, etc)
- Gorilla will repair or, at its discretion, replace any part within the stated warranty period that is defective in workmanship or materials
For questions about this Gorilla wooden swing set, please call Gorilla Playsets at (888) 895-1181 or visit their website at www.gorillaplaysets.com
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1/1/1008|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||242.14 x 131.79 x 138.13 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is 5 feet. There are 4 inch support boards that the platform sits on, so around the sides it is slightly less than 5 feet. But, under the platform it is right at 5 feet.by lovemysooners6/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Your right it is roughly 4-5 feetby dafink5/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We just put this up over the weekend and it is right at 5 feet from the ground to the underside of the platformby HappyTwinMommy3/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is 5 feet. If you have to dig a ditch to level the deck, it can decrease the height of the deck by however deep your ditch is. Ours is 4 feet, 8 inches after leveling it.by MG19828/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know the exact height but it is close to 5 feet. When standing on the platform is seems fairly high off the ground.by ksb888/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- slide - 125 swings - tire - 125 swings - 175by PM10668/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Each swing belt is 175 lbs, the slide is 125 lbs.by MG19828/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is roughly 7 feet.by dafink5/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 7ftby linz923/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$191.99 List price $328.99Save $137.00
- Reduced Price$1,398.90 List price $2688.00Save $1289.10
- Reduced Price$689.87
- Reduced Price$13.99 List price $19.99Save $6.00
- Reduced Price$128.50
- Reduced Price$1,616.66 List price $2730.00Save $1113.34