Similar items in stock
Gorilla Playsets Double Grand Wooden Swing Set
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Important Delivery Information:The freight trucking service that ships your Gorilla Playsets wooden swing set will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment. This Gorilla swing set is only available for curbside delivery, and will not be moved into your home or garage. You will need to move the large boxes to their final location.Product Description: Get the kids some fresh air with this outdoor wooden swing set. This elaborate Gorilla Playsets wooden swing set has everything children want in an outdoor swing set. A maintenance-free timber shield and protective poly coating on main beams ensure that your investment stays safe from the elements, too.
Gorilla Playsets Wooden Swing Set, Double Grand:
Design & Construction:
- Factory stained and sealed wood resists rot, decay and insect damage
- Free-standing design requires no grounding stakes for support
What's Included with the Gorilla Playsets Wooden Swing Set:
- 3-position swing beam
- Iron ductile swing hangers
- 2 swings with plastisol-coated chains
- 1 trapeze bar with plastisol coated bar
- 10' Extreme Wave Slide
- Green Radical Ride tube slide
- Rock wall with climbing rope
- Safety step ladder
- Climbing rope ladder
- Built-in picnic table
- Sandbox with mesh cover
- Safety handles
- Steering wheel
- Tic-Tac-Toe panel flag kit
- Glider swing
- 4" x 4" framing
- 2 play decks - 5' x 5' and 5' x 2.5'
- 5' and 7' deck heights, respectively
- 4" x 6" swing beam
- All required lumber: pre-cut, pre-drilled, and pre-sanded
- All required hardware included
- Step-by-step 3-D illustrated instructions and owner's manual
- Limited 10-year manufacturer's warranty on wood, 1-year on accessories
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Range:||3 to 4 Years|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Size:||228"L x 252"W x 150"H|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||403260|
|Color:||Multicolor , Multi|
|Fitness Goal:||Balance and Stability|
|Features:||Warranty: 10 Years Limited|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||228.00 x 252.00 x 150.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. This looks the same as "Big Sky I" on gorilla playset's web page. It is $600 cheaper to buy through Wal-Mart? Did you have to level the ground for it?
- its one and the same ! if its on a hill yes if not 9 times out of ten no you dontby Thespot3142/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is the Big Skye I. You should level the ground to prevent uneven torque on joints. It will help the set last longer if it is built on level ground.by Peachington11/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this is exactly the same as Big Skye I I think they just change the name for Walmartby FLEXFLOORS2/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- we were able to install it on a pretty sloped lot. we put the swings on the uphill side, and sunk the swing support beams in a hole and shortened the chains for the swing to level it out. Otherwise, the slides would have been very far off the ground.by abcdmamma8/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We did not level the ground, as it appeared to be pretty level already.by Johnnylove196/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have this and it was exactly the same as the Big Sky I as far as I could tell. Same instructions, too. The instructions did recommend leveling the ground.by PartyOfFour4/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Cedar. And the stain is also cedar. The only thing is that the quality of the stain is nothing to brag about. It looks good for about 6 months then the weather takes a toll on it and starts to weather it out really fast after the first season. I decided to stain mine and it took two coats. Also decided to change the color to redwood naturaltone which looks much nicer. Staining it with two coats took a LONG time. Longer than assembling it. The factory stain is low quality and crappeee. If I were to do it over again, I would have stained all the pieces prior to assembly - would have saved me a lot of work.by WallyWorldOnline11/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- cederby Thespot3142/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The wood used is cedar.by Peachington5/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- treated Cedarby FLEXFLOORS9/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Gorilla customer service told me it was made in China of cedar.by abcdmamma11/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Cedar and it smells amazing!!by PartyOfFour11/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby WallyWorldOnline3/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no but it dose come wit a chin up barby Thespot3142/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesnt come with monkey barsby Momofthreecrazykids6/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This particular Gorilla Playset does not come with Monkey Bars.by Peachington5/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby rrpowers25/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$145.99 Was $169.00Save $23.01