I bought this surfboard for my son's eight year old birthday. He loves it so much. The size is perfect for beginners at his age. The surfboard is lightweight and looks very cool to him. This holiday weekend we went to cape may beach and tried the surfboard. To be honest, we still do not know how to surf and even my son failed a million times. But he still loves it and want to keep learning surfing. Comparing to other ones, this surfboard seems pretty easy to control the body balance when waves come. We still need to explore how to play this surfboard with more other features. But so far we had many good times with this surfboard. Highly recommend to beginners.
Goplus 5'5" Surf Board Surfing Beach Ocean Foamie Board w/Wrist Rope & 3 Fins Blue
About This Item
- Wonderful Surfing Experience: Our surfboard can give you the best surfing fun on a hot summer day, helping you relax and exercise your back and abdominal muscles. You can use it to enjoy wonderful and exciting water experience in the sea, beach, river, swimming pool and water park.
- High-quality & Durable Materials: The surface of our bodyboard is the XPE deck with great tear resistance and impact resistance. Sturdy embedded wood strip provides good support and is not easily deformed. EPS core and slick HDPE bottom add stiffness and increase speed, projection and ideal flexibility.
- Dynamic Design with 3 Removable Fins: This surfboard features three fins and a fish-tailed design for flexibility and stability to accommodate a variety of wave conditions. It's easy to control and can boost your speed and strength, making it ideal for children, adults, beginners and surfers.
- Strong Buoyancy & Light Weight: Strong buoyancy and sturdy construction give our surfboard a strong load-bearing capacity. It is not easily deformed and faded and can be used for a long time. The light weight makes it easy to carry, so you can take it wherever you go
- With Leash &Wrist Rope: The scientifically designed leash position provides a good traction experience that enhances safety and stability during surfing. The wristband can be put on the wrist or ankle to prevent the surfboard from being lost. You can freely adjust the tightness of the wristband for maximum comfort.
Ordered for my 10 year old daughter's birthday. Very nice surf board..
Fun board for small days
Fun board for small days - enough float to catch a ride without having to lug around a longboard. The leash is pretty short so I bought a different one. Also, 2 out of the 6 bolts holding the fins on came off during the first session so Ive ordered some replacements from South Bay board company - hopefully they fit. The deck is harder and slicker than the Costco so youll need some wax.
not bad but not great. good first time surf board for the pool/beach. I had to super glue the fin screws. After first use foam top is already bubbling and peeling from the edge. My boy doesnt notice anything so if hes happy, Im happy.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question