Takes 5 minutes to pump up, is light to carry, and works with two people. It is less stable on the water than other boards I have used but worth it for the weight and has worked well on rivers and lakes!
Goplus 10' Inflatable Stand up Paddle Board Surfboard SUP W/ Bag Adjustable Fin Paddle
Arrives by Tue, Nov 3
About This Item
High quality:The paddle board adopts the high quality EVA and drop-stitch construction,which let the surfboard can withstand a lot of pressure without deforming or bursting.
Multifunctional use:This paddle board is perfect for all skill levels and suits in most water environments.You can take a cruise through oceans,lakes or rivers.You also can use it for surfing, water yoga,fishing and other interesting activities with water
Easy to carry and store:The paddle board comes with a carry backpack,when the board deflated and rolled up,you can easily store and transport this board to wherever you want to go
Full equipments:Besides the carry bag, it also includes the extendable paddle,fin,manual pump and repair kit.With these equipments you can quickly and easily inflate and play it better
Big sizes are especially suitable for greenhand:The board is 10'x30''x6'',it's a big paddle board especially perfect for those people who has no experience in surfing
Controllable details:The paddle is extendable, you can adjust the length form 67'' to 83'' as you want. And there are three tail fins on the back of the paddle, two of them are fixed and one is removable. The fins can increase the friction and balance, you can decide for yourself whether you want two or three
Color :Black and red
Material :EVA, dropstitch, PP paddleNet Weight :18 lbs
Overall Dimension :10'x30''x6''
Paddle Adjustable :67'' - 83''
Package includes :
1 x Inflatable Paddle Board
1 x Extendable Paddle
1 x Pump
1 x Carrying Backpack
1 x Fin
1 x Repair kit
1 x Mannual
- High Quality and Sturdy -- The paddle board adopts the high quality EVA and drop-stitch construction, which allow the surfboard withstand a lot of pressure without deforming or bursting. And the EVA has good friction, which will prevent you from sliding. It's sturdy and safe for long time use.
- Multifunctional Use -- Its large space allows more people to play on the water together. It is also perfect for all skill levels and suits in most water environments. You can take a cruise through oceans, lakes or rivers. And it also can be used for surfing, water yoga, fishing and other interesting activities with water.
- Easy to Carry and Store -- It comes with a carry backpack, when the board deflated and rolled up, you can easily store and transport it to wherever you want to go. And when you inflate the paddle board, there is a carrying handle on the board, which is really convenient for use.
- Full Equipments -- Besides the carry bag for easy carry, it also includes the extendable paddle, fin, manual pump and repair kit. With these equipments, you can quickly and easily inflate and play it. And you can also fix it quickly by yourself.
- Controllable Details -- This paddle is extendable, so you can adjust the length from 67" to 83" as you want. And there are three tail fins on the back of the paddle, two of them are fixed and one is removable. These fins can increase the friction and balance, really safe when use.
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
Customer reviews & ratings
Super easy and fun
Super easy to inflate, great ride, super stable, easy to pack away! A real fun adventure!!!
Super easy to inflate and lightweight to carry! Love that it is covered with a textured surface so my 4 year old can come with me too. She can jump off and swim and easily climb back on without us capsizing! The strap in the middle helps her get an extra boost from the water so a nice feature. I can't compare this to other paddleboards because this is the first one I've used. Seems steady enough to me but I mostly used it sitting. When we were done it was easy to deflate, roll up, and pack it back in the bag. I did wipe it down after we got done just because I don't have space in my apartment to let it air dry. Overall I'm glad I purchased this one!
I love this board!!! It takes a little effort to pump up, but it's done in about 15 minutes. I feel very safe and am having so much fun on it!! I'm so glad I bought this one!!
I really like this paddle board. Very stable and easy to learn to use. This is my first SUP and I was able to stand up fairly quickly. It is quite easy to paddle from a kneeling position as well. It appears to be well made, the backpack and pump are quite nice and the paddle seems to be more than adequate.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question