Consider these popular products
- $69.98 List price $99.99Save $30.01
- from $53.66
- Clearance$47.99 List price $149.99Save $102.00
Google Nexus 10" Tablet with 32GB Memory - (Refurbished)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With the world's highest resolution tablet display, multi-user support, immersive HD content and the best Google apps, the Google Nexus 10 Tablet PC has something for everyone. With a dazzling 2560 x 1600 (300 ppi) display and ultra-powerful graphics processor, the Google Nexus Tablet WiFi 10" Touchscreen, Refurbished in Grey places you right inside the action with picture-perfect performance. Over 4 million pixels in your hands means that text is sharper, HD movies are more vivid and photos come to life in stunning detail. Nexus 10 packs powerful components inside a surprisingly lean, soft-to-the-touch frame. Measuring an incredibly thin 8.9mm and weighing just 603 grams, it's the perfect couch or coffee table companion. The Google Nexus Tablet WiFi 10" Touchscreen in Grey was created in partnership with Samsung and comes with a blazing fast A15 processor and advanced MIMO WiFi, giving you web browsing speeds up to four times faster than normal WiFi.
Google Nexus 10 with WiFi 10" Touchscreen Tablet PC Featuring Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) Operating System, Grey Refurbished:
- Dual-core A15 processor
- 2GB of system memory and 32GB on-board storage memory
- 10.55" touchscreen, 2560 x 1600 resolution
- Built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth
- Back 5MP webcam and front 1.9MP webcam
- Micro USB 2.0 port, micro HDMI port, magnetic Pogo pin charger port
- 1080p video playback
- Accelerometer, Compass, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope, Barometer, GPS
- Google Android Touchscreen Tablet Featuring Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) Operating System weighs 603g; 263.9mm x 177.6mm x 8.9mm dimensions
- Google Android Touchscreen Tablet Featuring Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) Operating System
- NFC (Android Beam)
- Multi-user support
- Google Play (for applications)
- Gmail, Google Maps, Google+, YouTube, Chrome, Google+ Hangouts, Google Now
- Daydream mode
- Google Android Touchscreen Tablet Featuring Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) Operating System and AC adapter
What's a Tablet PC?
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).
|Processor Type:||ARM Cortex A15 Dual-Core Processor|
|Display Technology:||Capacitive Touch Display|
|Processor Speed:||1.70 GHz|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Connector Type:||1 x Headphone, 1 x MicroHDMI, 1 x MicroUSB 2.0|
|Video Streaming Quality:||2560 x 1600|
|Video Game Platform:||Android|
|Has Front-Facing Camera:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||GTP8110HA32ARB|
|RAM Memory:||2 GB Gigabytes|
|Accessories Included:||AC Adapter , USB Cable|
|Battery Capacity:||9000 mAh|
|Features:||Ambient Light Sensor , Webcam , GPS , Digital Compass , Gyro Sensor|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.39 x 6.99 x 0.35 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it has both a front camera and a rear camera.by Denneyjo8/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not an ipad, but an Android tablet. It does have two cameras, in the back and the front.by MySonLovesMe8/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, camera front and back.by kctipton8/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- its a tablet not ipad and yes it has 2 camerasby An anonymous customer7/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nexus 10 has 2 cameras. Front and rear facing.by Irrigron7/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, front and rear facingby Cat7187/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought the refurbished Nexus 10 and I purchased a case that lets the tablet swivel and doubles as a stand. It comes with a stylus that is stored in an elastic loop. Any stylus will work.by TrishainFL9/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- any of the soft tip stylus work well. Got my stylus free as hand out at a meetingby just2tinker9/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Styluses can be purchased many places (and the back of one of my ballpoint pens has a stylus tip). They work fine on the Nexus.by kctipton8/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The only pro the samsung note 10.1 has is the stylus. This device has a lot better scrren, higher resolution and samsung touch wiz software on top of the android. What does that mean?? You get the android os updates the same day they come out and it is extremely fast.by An anonymous customer8/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The one I received with my case works wonderful, it might be the same as the one you have. Mine has a black soft sponge tip.by Princess8317/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are stylus' (styli?) that will work with the Nexus 10 but you won't get the experience that something like the Samsung Note 10.1 will give you. It has a digitizer that's specifically designed to work with the stylus that's included with the tablet. This allows for greater pressure sensitivity levels for more detail. The Note also includes software meant to take advantage of the hardware. I love the Nexus 10 and would recommend it fully and there are apps available in the Play Store that can put the stylus to good use but if you have specialized needs for the stylus, the Note 10.1 might be a better choice.by Doober818/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. can you add a memory chip? I would like to put video and pictures on this and was wondering if you can add memory
- It has no memory card slot. With software from the Google Play store called Nexus Media Importer ($4) and a USB on the go cable for $1.50 and up you can plug most Flash drives, USB memory card adapters and even some powered USB external hard drives to copy or stream media to the Nexus 10.by UtilityDude8/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you cannot add additional memory. Suggest you use drop box or one of the cloud storage systems.by Denneyjo8/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope. There is no card slot on this one (!). The only way to get more storage is using some cloud provider like google.by MySonLovesMe8/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, there's no slot for any little memory cards. There are apps on the market that will allow transfer from the nexus to a computer and back.by kctipton8/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you cant.by An anonymous customer7/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can add an MicroSD card for additional memory. Thanks for your interest in Samsung Tablets. --Mr.Samsungby An anonymous customer8/27/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?