its not an alexa but it's pretty close. Bluetooth with music is loud. you can play games on it, ask the weather or any question you'd ask google on your phone for that matter.
Google Nest Mini (2nd Generation) - Chalk
About This Item
-  Music subscriptions may be required.  Voice Match requires additional setup and enrollment, and supports up to six users. When using Voice Match, keep in mind that a voice similar to yours, or a recording of your voice, could result in Google incorrectly recognizing someone else as you.  Compatible smart devices required. Nest Mini requires a Wi-Fi network, a nearby electrical outlet, a compatible mobile device, and a Google Account.
- Better sound, all around. Music sounds bigger and richer on Nest Mini, with more power and bass. Ask your Google Assistant to play your favorite songs from Spotify, YouTube Music, and more.* Or stream music from your phone to Nest Mini.*
- A little help with the Google Assistant. Just ask and get the best of Google – weather, news, or almost anything. Set timers and alarms. And with Voice Match, you can hear your personalized schedule, commute times, reminders, and more.* So your day gets off to a good start.
- Control your home with just your voice. Dim the lights, pause the TV, or turn up the heat – all with your voice.* Nest Mini works with thousands of compatible smart devices, like lights, thermostats, and TVs, from your favorite brands. Just say “Hey Google.”
- Thoughtfully designed for every room. Nest Mini blends right into your home. It looks great on a nightstand, shelf, or countertop – even on the wall. Each color complements the entryway, living room, bedroom, or kitchen.
No features description available
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
7.00 x 5.00 x 2.50 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
Love it, so does my son,
I love it my son is 10 and he can sit there for hours and hours! He asked it to tell jokes and it had us rolling on the floor! I bought the attachment so that way I can take it anywhere. The sound is terrific!
Great product, just what I needed. The sound quality is great, responds well to my voice commands and it works as a intercom with my google home. The color looks adorable in my room. Fast shipping too.
Using it daily for listening news and music
I love it. It connects with your google account and it play music, play radio. Also setup timers and lots of other stuff. The only you have to watch is google privacy setting and keep on top of it since the speaker is also listening actively. You can disable if you want but then it will not listen to “hey google” amazing product and cheap. I would recommend this product.
Good product for the money!!
For the price, this little guy handles all my needs. Sound is surprisingly good. Not quite as good as Google Home, but that is to be expected. Very pleased with purchase
Works great. Bought these specifically to connect with Nest Hello doorbell Easy set up after I found a video to link it to our doorbell for notifying us. Arrive quicker than expected. We tested out music quality. We enjoy the options to adjust volume with touch. Its a great size hang up on any wall.
Blends in well with my Computer equipment, if you don't look you'd miss it. Very reliable, sync google calendar to be reminded every morning what's on the agenda, even starts my car.
- Battery life
Google Mini Generation 2 is fabulous
Great addition to our other units. Great for internet references, timers, music, and broadcasting to other units in household. Great for communication around household if accompanied with other units. Easy setup sound quality is excellent. Easy ordering procedure and reliable delivery. Nice choice of color options also.
It's good over all but I had issues with it disconnecting from devices randomly while other devices were still connected to my wifi with no problems. Sometimes when I would say a command clearly while standing close by it wouldn't respond.
Great Service, Bad Item
This is not very easy to use if you want to use it for a party or something like that, Personally, I did not like the music situation. I would ask google to play a specific song, but In order to do that I need to purchase a spotify premium subscription. I think a $10 bluetooth speaker is just as good or Amazon Alexa would be better because you dont need to purchase a subscription to play specific songs.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question