Love my google nest hub max...its fun to connect with my girls and grandchildren, listen to music, find recipes and just everything you want to know you can ask.
About This Item
Nest Hub Max with the Google Assistant helps your busy family stay in touch and on track. Leave video messages and make video calls. Check in on home when you’re away with the built-in Nest Cam. Share reminders and to-dos. Everyone sees their own calendar, commute, and more with just a glance. And enjoy Google Photos, YouTube TV, videos, and music on the 10-inch HD screen with stereo speakers. Google Duo account required to make video calls and leave video messages. Night Vision not supported. Personalized results, for up to six users, require additional enrollment and setup. YouTube TV and music services require a subscription.
- Keep your family connected. Whether you’re across the house or across the country, Nest Hub Max helps everyone stay in touch. You can make video calls or leave video messages with Duo. It’s hands-free, so just say, “Hey Google, call Grandma.” Google Photos automatically shows off your latest and greatest shots so family is never too far away.
- Your home looks out for you And vice versa. Look out for home when you’re away with the built-in Nest Cam. Check in for a live view. Get alerts if motion is detected. With a Nest Aware subscription, you’ll get continuous video recording and familiar face alerts.
- Make your smart home even smarter. Nest Hub Max works with thousands of smart home devices, like lights, TVs, and locks. And you can easily control them all from one place. You can also control compatible TVs, speakers, and game consoles from Nest Hub Max with your voice or from one dashboard. Turn them on and off, control the volume, play, pause, and search.
- So many ways to stay entertained. Everything looks and sounds great on the 10-inch HD screen and stereo speakers. Enjoy videos on YouTube. Watch live news, sports, and TV shows with a YouTube TV subscription. Stream from your apps with Chromecast built in. And listen to music with YouTube Music, Spotify, Pandora, and more.
- Hands-free help from the Google Assistant. Nest Hub Max helps your busy family stay on track. Everyone can see their own reminders, calendars, commute, and more. Leave each other video messages. Share to-dos and quick reminders. See answers from Google. Watch how-to videos on YouTube. And get the info you need, right when you need it.
- Add a Nest Aware subscription. Starting at $6 a month for all your Nest cameras, speakers, and displays. Nest Aware gives you more video history and alerts that matter.
- Personalized results require additional enrollment and setup.Package delivery alerts require a Nest Aware subscription
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
3.98 x 9.85 x 7.17 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
Pretty cool little Gadget
It was easy to set up, in great condition when it arrived and we like using it a lot. It's fun and makes life so much easier and convenient. The screen is big enough to be able to see everything clearly and the speaker is really amazing! We also like being able to manually turn the microphone and video off when we don't need it.
Happy Mom :)
Brought this as a gift for my mom on Black Friday. It ONLY went down $20 from original price, didn't really think that was a deal. She really wanted it though so I brought it. SHE LOVES IT!!! This will be her third upgrade from the Google home services. IT gets better and better with each upgrade!!
Handy, solid, useful product.
Love that you can get information and play music or video with little need to touch anything. Great for kitchen where hands are sometimes wet, sticky, or otherwise occupied. Videos from sources like YouTube can help figure out how to use kitchen appliances and create great meals. Very useful. Wonderful format. Love it!
Very Happy with this purchase
Great picture & sounds quality. Love the security feature. We cycle photos of our grandkids all the time and stream music & news throughout the day. Also use it for google duo calls with kids & grandkids. Really love how the camera follows us so we are completely hands free!
I used it numerous times daily. I only upgraded to get the bigger screen. It's far superior to the smaller version.
Great device for a lot of uses!
Great device to watch nest doorbell footage, videos,Netflix, or just listen to music. Speakers r pretty loud too.
Overall great product, only downside was the fact that the camera does not have night vision. Speakers are good for its size and pictures/photo's look good.
Don't get yourself in the trap.
This device is only good in one room and that is the kitchen! It does amazing with recipes and how to videos, but it's nothing different you can't do with an android phone or apples siri. I returned mine a week after having it for these reasons; The sound quality! If you're like me and like to have your music loud, but sound good, this isn't for you. once you get it up to a certain level it sounds very distorted and screech like. my second reason; The microphone. if you're watching or listening to something a little ways away from the device and try to talk to it like normal, good luck. i had to scream at it and that's if it understood me. often times i would say something and it would have something completely different than what i had said. Response time; my google home mini responded faster than the hub. Which you'd think it'd be the other way around given this one is $220 dollars more and it understood me better. Also, this isn't really a hint, but more of a heads up. This is not like an ipad or tablet, you have to control it only by your voice and search netflix and youtube with your voice ( i knew this before buying it, but i'm just letting you know ). The good things; it was quite easy to set up and use, it worked well with my home devices ( if it understood what i was saying ), and was good for music at low volumes. But for what i was using it for, it just wasn't worth the almost $250 price tag.
1. Poor Volume. I can hardly hear it in the next room with level at 100%. I believe my google mini is louder! 2. Basic idle home display gives few options. Please: plain black back ground, TIME, temperature, maybe forecast. upcoming alarms., too
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question