Goodyear Wrangler Radial Tire P235/75R15 105S
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$23.96 List price $28.75Save $4.79
- Reduced Price$22.58 List price $27.10Save $4.51
- Reduced Price$108.24 List price $135.29Save $27.05
- Reduced Price$30.36 List price $36.43Save $6.07
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Price does not include tire services, tire disposal fees or any applicable state environmental taxes. Actual tire may vary from displayed image.
The Goodyear Wrangler Radial Tire (P235/75R15 105S) is designed for drivers of light and pickup trucks who are looking for performance and style. It offers an optimal driving experience, comfort and reliability on any road, in any season. Its large tread blocks provide increased stability and a stable footprint that let you drive confidently on all kinds of terrain. This light truck tire also features an optimized tread design that helps maintain traction under a variety of weather and road conditions, even in rain or snow. The black sidewall with outlined white letters enhances the overall appearance of your vehicle. With a speed rating of S and a load index of 105, this Goodyear Wrangler tire has a maximum speed of 112 mph and a load capacity of 2,039 lbs.
Goodyear Wrangler Radial Tire, P235/75R15:
|Tire Season:||All Season|
|Tire Load Index:||105|
|Vehicle Type:||Light Truck/SUV|
|Tire Temperature Rating:||B|
|Tire Sidewall Style:||Outlined White Letters|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||795698918|
|Tire Traction Rating:||A|
|Tire Speed Rating:||S|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||32.21 x 9.59 x 32.21 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Black on one side White on the other, kind of like an Oreo cookie with the top torn off but not as delicious. If the white lettering is visible you will notice increased performance or at least think so. Mileage depends on driving habits. I got about 30k miles before the edges of the tread wore down but I drive like Mario Andretti, YMMV.by batvette9/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are white letters one one side and you can have them turned in to expose the black letters if you prefer.by Radrat50511/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can have them installed with white lettering out or black wall.by trustydusty8211/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my set have OWL outlined white letters haven't had them long enough to know how long they will lastby gmcman9711/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- more like 28.0by billybigrig11/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I know they aren't 32s. I measured mine once and you are correct. They are about 29 inches tall.by roughboyohio11/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 28.9by White686911/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You need to find the XL version of these tires to get the proper load rating. You need 108S and these tires are only rated 105S. It's a significant difference.by youWantItWhen10/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Look on the driver's side door pillar between the front and rear door. There it will show the tires mounted to your vehicle when it was made. If it is not on the door pillar then it will be on the glove box door. If you cannot find it, the best bet is to use the same size you are presently using. Keep in mind that if you change your tire size, your pulling power can change as well as errors in your speedometer. Go bigger and your speedometer will show a lower speed than you are going. go smaller and your speed indicated will be faster than you are actually going. Also, be aware that your fuel mileage will not be correct and you may affect your true fuel efficiency.by OldBaldFatGuy9/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your van takes size P235/75R15 then yes you can use this tire.by pho3nix19/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?